Training & Certification Fee:
To give real life exposure to students & to make them industry ready Professionals, short duration industrial tours/training and/or online trainings shall be organized for all students of full time programs, except for Engineering PG, Law (UG & PG), BA (Public Policy), B.Sc, and B.Pharmacy students. The trainings may lead to certification in all programs except for BBA where it will be a credited course. A charge of Rs. 22,500/- (one time) is to be paid in 2nd semester in case of PG student, 3rd semester in case of 3 year UG Programs & 5th semester in rest of the cases. In case travel of industrial tour by air is necessitated, additional charges, if any, would be intimated to the students concerned for payment prior to commencement of the tour.
Payment of Certification Fee:
|Others all UG courses and Mgt PG courses.
||Industrial Exposure & Certification
Students residing at Dehradun city and wishing to avail transportation facility to the UPES campus can avail the same by paying a fee of Rs.20,000 for academic year 2020-21.
Note: - Tranport Refund: There will be no refund of transport fee in case of withdrawal.
Personality Development Program (PDP) Fee:
To improve communication & soft skills and placement selection chances, it is mandatory for all the students to attend the Personality Development Program organized by UPES. PDP fee of Rs. 7,500/- payable at the time of admission in case of PG students. PDP fee for UG programs except B.Sc, is Rs. 20,000/-, out of which half is payable at the time of admission and balance half in penultimate (second last) semester.
Student will be charged Rs. 1500 as convocation fee to be paid in penultimate semester (Second Last). Since, LLM is one year duration course, this fee is payable at the time of registration.
Rs. 1500 as Alumni fees will be charged at the time of Registration.
Being 1st year of Technology Fee, the fee for the year 2021-22 is Rs. 3,200/- per semester and for next year, it will be decided next year. It is mandatory for all students to bring their Laptop as per the configuration mentioned in the admission offer letter or on the UPES website. Technology fee includes providing licensed software's and internet bandwidth for the entire duration of the program. However, it is mandatory for each incoming student to be equipped with a laptop conforming to the minimum specifications of UPES, which will be detailed at the time of admission and is available on the website www.upes.ac.in.
Residential blocks have been earmarked for limited on – campus accommodation (on first come first serve basis) separately for boys and girls on triple sharing basis.
Student wishing to avail hostel facility (On-campus) will need to deposit;
The fee indicated below is for academic session 2021-22 only and is on triple sharing basis
- Rs. 1,70,000/- Regular Hostel for boys and girls at Bidholi and Kandoli Campus. However for girls students we also have a few additional triple sharing rooms with ad-on facilities only at the Kandholi campus as indicated below:
- Rs. 1,90,000/- for hostel room with attached washroom (only for girls)
- (II). Rs. 2,13,500/- for hostel room with attached washroom and Air conditioning (only for girls)
- Interest free refundable Hostel security Fee: Rs. 10,000/-
Note: - Hostel Refund: There will be no refund of hostel fee in case of withdrawal.
Refundable (interest free) security amount of Rs. 20,000/- is also payable at the time of registration.
BBA (Avaiation) & Tourism & Hospitality Management IATA Fee:
Students of BBA Aviation Operations & Tourisn & Hospitality Management will additionally have to pay one time applicable IATA course fee (approx. Rs. 40,000/-) in addition at the time of registration.
33% concession on tuition fee shall be provided only to Uttarakhand bonafide resident students on merit cum means basis to be decided by the University subject to fulfilling the following conditions:
- Students whose gross annual family income is not more than 12 Lakhs,
- Students who possess valid "Sthai Niwas Praman Patra" / "Mool Niwas Praman Patra" / "Adhiwas Niwas Praman Patra" (Permanent Residence Certificate) issued by the competent authority of Uttarakhand state.
- The ride of having passed Class X and XII examination from Uttarakhand state is being removed in the case of students having the relevant Uttarakhand domicile certificate / document.