Dr. Gagan Anand
Sr. Associate Professor (DOJ - 08.07.2011, Regular)
B.Sc. (Maths, Physics and Electronics), Osmania University
M.Sc. (Physics), Osmania University
Ph.D. (Physics), Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad
Area of Specialization:
Ferroelectrics, piezoelectric, Impedance spectroscopy, Rheology
- S. K. Nippani, Piyush Kuchhal, Gagan Anand, and Vijay Kumar Kambila, Structural, thermal and conductivity studies of pan-libf4 polymer electrolytes”. Journal of engineering science & technology (JESTEC). [Accepted for publication] volume 11, issue 11 (November 2016).
- Gagan Anand, Piyush Kuchhal & P. Sarah (2015) AC and DC Conductivity Studies on Lead-Free Ceramics: Sr1–xCaxBi4Ti4O15(x = 0, 0.2, 0.4, 0.6 and 0.8), Particulate Science and Technology. 2015: 33:1, 41-46. DOI:10.1080/02726351.2014.933146, 2015
- Satya Krishna Nippani, Piyush Kuchhal and Gagan Anand, Pressure-dependent viscosity and free Volume in liquids through melting Temperature approach. International Journal of Advanced Technology in Engineering and Science, Volume No.03, Special Issue No. 02, February 2015
- Piyush Kuchhal, Gagan Anand and Manoj Bansal, Pressure-dependent viscosity and free volume of activation in hydrocarbons and other liquids. International Journal of ChemTech Research, Vol.6, No.14, pp 5503-5509, Nov-Dec 2014.
- Gagan Anand, Piyush Kuchhal and P. Sarah, The Structure and Complex Impedance Spectroscopy of Sr1-xCaxBi4Ti4O15 (x=0, 0.2, 0.4, 0.6, 0.8) Ceramics, Materials Science Volume 10, 2015, Pages 533–541.
- Sandeep Pal, Akriti Agrawal, S.K. Nippani and Gagan Anand, Synthesis of N-S Doped Graphene for Hydrogen Storage, Materials Science Volume 10, 2015, Pages 103–110
- Ajay Vasishth, Piyush Kuchhal and Gagan Anand, Study of Rheological Properties of Industrial Lubricants, Hindawi Publishing Corporation. Conference Papers in Science Volume 2014, Article ID 324615, http://dx.doi.org/10.1155/2014/324615
- Gagan Anand, A.R. James and P. Sarah “Dielectric and Impedance Spectroscopy of Ca substitution in Bi4SrTi4O15 Ceramics” Journal of Integrated Ferroelectrics, 116:137–144, 2010
- Gagan Anand, T. Radha Krishna, A.R. James and P. Sarah “Synthesis and Characterization of Strontium Bismuth Titanate ceramics via High – Energy Mechanical milling.” Defence Science Journal, Vol. 57, No. 1, January 2007, pp. 29-34
- Gagan Anand, T. Radha Krishna, A.R. James and P. Sarah “Ca doping effect in Bi4SrTi4O15 ceramics prepared via high - energy mechanical milling” National Conference on Ferroics NCF-06, Hyderabad. July 2006.
- Gagan Anand, A.R. James and P. Sarah “Properties of Calcium – doped Bi4SrTi4O15 ferroelectric ceramics” National Seminar on 15th Ferroelectics Dielectrics NSFD-15, Conducted by Thapar University, Patiala. Punjab. November 2008.
- Gagan Anand, A.R. James and P. Sarah “The strucuture and ferroelectric properties of Bi4Sr1-xCaxTi4O15 ceramics” National Conference on Nanomaterials, Appilcations and Nanotechnology Developments NAND -2009 September 2009. Conducted by Vardhaman College of Engineering, Hyderabad.
- Gagan Anand, A.R. James and P. Sarah “Study and dielectric properties of Bi4SrTi4O15 and Bi4Sr0.9Ca0.1Ti4O15 ceramics” Indian Singapore Joint Physics Symposium ISJPS -10 conducted by Hyderabad Central University, Hyderabad. February 2010.
- Gagan Anand, A.R. James and P. Sarah International Conference on Materials Science and Engineering Applications (ICMSEA 2011) held at Xi'an, China during January 2011.
- Gagan Anand and P. Sarah “Impedance-fatigue associated studies on SrBi4Ti4O15” The International Conference on Advanced Material Research (ICAMR 2011) held on 21-22, January 2011, Chongqing, China
- Gagan Anand, A.R. James and P. Sarah “The structure and piezoelectric properties of (CaxSr1-x)Bi4Ti4O15 ceramics” 5th International Conference on Electroceramics School of Materials Science and Engineering The University of New South Wales UNSW SYDNEY, NSW 2052 Australia 12th – 16th December 2011.
- Gagan Anand, A.R. James and P. Sarah “The Structure and Electrical Properties of Bi-Layered Piezoelectric Ceramics Sr1-xCaxBi4Ti4O15 [x=0, 0.2, 0.4, 0.6 & 0.8]” the International Conference on Nanomaterials and Nano technology (ICNANO) held at Delhi University, New Delhi from December 18th - 21st 2011
- Gagan Anand, A.R. James and P. Sarah “The Dielectric behavior of Bi-Layered Piezoelectric Ceramics Sr1-xCaxBi4Ti4O15 [x=0, 0.2, 0.4, 0.6 & 0.8]” International Conference on Key Engineering Materials (ICKEM 2012) Singapore. February 26-28, 2012
- Gagan Anand, A.R. James and P. Sarah “The Dielectric studies of Piezoelectric Ceramics Sr1-xCaxBi4Ti4O15 [x=0, 0.2, 0.4, 0.6 & 0.8] International Conference on Applied Physics and Mathematics, ICAPM 2012, will be held during 28-29 April 2012, in Chennai, India.