Dr. Kamal Bansal
Professor & Dean - School of Engineering, Dean - Academic Development & Innovation
B.Tech (Electrical Engineering), Malaviya National Institute of Technolgy, Jaipur
M.Tech (Power Systems), National Institute of Technology, Kurukshetra
Ph.D. (Renewable Energy Engineering), University of Petroleum & Energy Studies, Dehradun
Area of Specialization:
Electrical Engineering, Project Management, Renewable Energy, Energy Management, Sustainability
BEE Certified for Energy Auditor
Research & Publications:
- R Kumar , K Bansal , D K Saini, I P S Paul, " Two-Layer soil modeling and optimal designing of Grounding System of High Voltage Air Insulated and Gas Insulated Substation using MATLAB GUI", Water and Energy International,88(1), pp. 21-26,2015
- R Kumar , K Bansal , D K Saini, I P S Paul, "Importance and Need of Accurate Modelling of Soil of High Voltage Substation for Optimal Designing of Grounding System", IJEC, 7(1), pp. 29-44,2015.
- R Kumar , K Bansal , D K Saini, I P S Paul, " Development of Empirical Formulas and Computer Program with MATLAB GUI for Designing of Grounding System in Two-Layer Soil Resistivity Model for High Voltage Air Insulated & Gas Insulated Substations” IJST, Volume 9, Issue 28, July 2016
- R Kumar , K Bansal , D K Saini , I P S Paul, " Study of Dangerous Voltages in Substation , Different Soil Models and Designing of Grounding System of High Voltage Substation using MATLAB GUI", Water and Energy International, Vol 59, pp. 15-22,2016.
- N B Soni, Dr Kamal Bansal, Dr, Devendra Saini,” Optimizing the Coordinates Position for Optimal Placement of ZigBee for Power Monitoring from remote Locations”, Global Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics, ISSN 0973-1768 Volume 12, Number 1 (2016), pp. 11-17.
- Mass and Length-Dependent Chaotic Behavior of a Double Pendulum Mukul K. Gupta. Kamal Bansal. & Arun K. Singh. IFAC Proceedings Volumes Volume 47, Issue 1, 2014, Pages 297-3013rd International Conference on Advances in Control and Optimization of Dynamical Systems (2014)
- Stabilization of triple link inverted pendulum system based on LQR control technique Mukul K. Gupta ; Kamal Bansal; Arun Kumar Singh Published in: Recent Advances and Innovations in Engineering (ICRAIE), 2014 Date of Conference: 9-11 May 2014 DOI: 10.1109/ICRAIE.2014.6909204
- Development of Empirical Formulas and Computer Program with MATLAB GUI for Designing of Grounding System in Two Layer Soil Resistivity Model for High Voltage Air Insulated and Gas Insulated Substations Rajesh Kumar 1*, Kamal Bansal 2, Devender Kumar Saini 2, I. P. S. Paul IEEEVolume 9, Issue 28, July 2016 DOI: 10.17485/ijst/2016/v9i28/96515
- Auto synchronization of photovoltaic fed grid systems K. N. Dinesh Babu; R. Ramaprabha; V. Rajini; Kamal Bansal Published in: Electrical Energy Systems (ICEES), 2016 3rd International Conference on Date of Conference: 17-19 March 2016
- Evaluation of mobility managed reactive protocol AODVMM in a sparsely deployed mobile ad hoc network Monit Kapoor, Manish Prateek, Kamal Bansal DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1504/IJWMC.2015.071680 Date of Conference: 17-19 March 2016