To be a Law School of Global standing that creates specialist legal professionals contributing to the growth and promotion of law and justice
- To promote cause of justice by creating law professionals who understand role of law and legal institutions
- To generate a pool of deployable/employable law professionals in specialized domains such as Energy Law, Corporate Law, Intellectual Property Law, Cyber law, Taxation Law, International Trade & Investment Law, Criminal Law, Labor Law, Banking, Insurance, Financial Regulations and International Economic Law etc., through structured programs.
- To provide an ecosystem that promotes development of world-class faculty who will exhibit desirable scholarship of teaching, application and discovery
- To integrate law with emerging disciplines and evolve as a thought leader in the chosen fields of law by undertaking cutting edge research and advisory activities.
- To engage with law professionals and be abreast with global knowledge and legal practices.
- To instill ethics and lifelong learning skills in the students of SoL.
BA LL.B (Hons.) with specialization in Energy Law/ Criminal Law/ Labor Law/ Constitution Law (Ongoing)Details
BBA LL.B (Hons.) with specialization in Corporate Law/ International Trade and Investment Law / Banking, Finance and Insurance Law (Ongoing)Details
B. Com. LL.B (Hons.) with specialization in Taxation Law/Media and Entertainment Law/ Legal Compliance and Secretarial Practices (Ongoing)Details
B. Tech. (Hons.) Computer Science and Engineering with LL.B in Cyber Law/IPR (Ongoing)Details
B. Tech. (Hons.) Energy Technology with LL.B in IPR Law (Intake till 2016)Details
LL.M. with specialization in Energy Law / Business Law / International Economic Law / Law and Technology (Ongoing)Details
PhD (Law) (Ongoing)Details
200+ Students placed last year*
74% Law School placements last year*
210+ Recruiters last year*
* Placement statistics refer to the number of students who have opted for and are eligible for placements
*Partial list of strategic partners & campus recruiters
Justice Swatanter Kumar
Former Supreme Court Judge & Chairperson, National Green Tribunal
For his contribution as a Judge of the Supreme Court of India, Judge and Chief Justice of High Court and the Chairperson of the National Green Tribunal, he has been bestowed with 12 different awards.
Bhushan G. Gokhale
Chief Counsel & Head of Public Affairs (India), Eaton Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
20 plus years of rich experience having worked at senior positions in IT, Specialty Steel, Auto, Pharma and Engineering & Manufacturing industries.
Former Chairperson CCI
A retired IAS officer of 1968 batch Haryana Cadre has been the first Chairperson of Competition Commission of India
Dr. Annurag Batra
Chairman of BW Businessworld
One of the youngest Media Moghul from India, Dr. Annurag Batra is a serial Entrepreneur and a mentor to entrepreneurs.VIEW PROFILE
Partner, Khaitan & Co.
Vast and diverse litigation experience of more than 14 years. Practiced extensively before different Courts
Partner, J. Sagar Associates
Involved in disputes and corporate practice of firm with primary focus in Energy and Transportation Sector.
BA LL.B (Hons.)
The Specializations offered here help us in focusing on chosen streams.Full Story
BA LL.B Energy Law
I am grateful to UPES for giving me a wonderful industry exposure along with excellent theoretical knowledge.FULL STORY
It has helped me develop an incisive thinking pattern, which is the most essential aspect for a law studentFULL STORY
Moot Court Set up
Advanced Classrooms for effective learning
Advanced Computing Centre at UPES with world class facilities with network of more than 9000 computers
Fully-equipped accommodation facilities
Mar 07, 2019
Law Fest (Spring)
Jan 10, 2019
VI Novice Moot Court Competition