To be a Law School of Global standing that creates specialist legal professionals contributing to the growth and promotion of law and justice
- To promote cause of justice by creating law professionals who understand role of law and legal institutions
- To generate a pool of deployable/employable law professionals in specialized domains such as Energy Law, Corporate Law, Intellectual Property Law, Cyber law, Taxation Law, International Trade & Investment Law, Criminal Law, Labor Law, Banking, Insurance, Financial Regulations and International Economic Law etc., through structured programs.
- To provide an ecosystem that promotes development of world-class faculty who will exhibit desirable scholarship of teaching, application and discovery
- To integrate law with emerging disciplines and evolve as a thought leader in the chosen fields of law by undertaking cutting edge research and advisory activities.
- To engage with law professionals and be abreast with global knowledge and legal practices.
- To instill ethics and lifelong learning skills in the students of SoL.
BA LL.B (Hons.) with specialization in Energy Law/ Criminal Law/ Labor Law/ Constitution Law (Ongoing)Details
BBA LL.B (Hons.) with specialization in Corporate Law/ International Trade and Investment Law / Banking, Finance and Insurance Law (Ongoing)Details
B. Com. LL.B (Hons.) with specialization in Taxation Law/Media and Entertainment Law/ Legal Compliance and Secretarial Practices (Ongoing)Details
B. Sc. LL.B. (Hons.) with specialization in Intellectual Property Rights/Food, Health and Environment Law/ Medical and Forensic Law (Ongoing)Details
B. Tech. (Hons.) Computer Science and Engineering with LL.B in Cyber Law/IPR (Ongoing)Details
B. Tech. (Hons.) Energy Technology with LL.B in IPR Law (Intake till 2016)Details
LL.M. with specialization in Energy Law / Business Law / International Economic Law / Law and Technology (Ongoing)Details
PhD (Law) (Ongoing)Details
140+ Students placed last year*
86% Law School placements last year*
210+ Recruiters last year*
* Placement statistics refer to the number of students who have opted for and are eligible for placements
*Partial list of strategic partners & campus recruiters
Engaging Guest Lectures
Justice Swatanter Kumar
Former Supreme Court Judge & Chairperson, National Green Tribunal
For his contribution as a Judge of the Supreme Court of India, Judge and Chief Justice of High Court and the Chairperson of the National Green Tribunal, he has been bestowed with 12 different awards.
Bhushan G. Gokhale
Chief Counsel & Head of Public Affairs (India), Eaton Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
20 plus years of rich experience having worked at senior positions in IT, Specialty Steel, Auto, Pharma and Engineering & Manufacturing industries.
Former Chairperson CCI
A retired IAS officer of 1968 batch Haryana Cadre has been the first Chairperson of Competition Commission of India
Dr. Annurag Batra
Chairman of BW Businessworld
One of the youngest Media Moghul from India, Dr. Annurag Batra is a serial Entrepreneur and a mentor to entrepreneurs.VIEW PROFILE
Advocate Supreme Court of India
Vast and diverse litigation experience of more than 14 years. Practiced extensively before different Courts
Corporate Counsel, Energy and Transportation Sector
Involved in disputes and corporate practice of firm with primary focus in Energy and Transportation Sector.
BA LL.B Energy Law
I admire UPES as a university and life at UPES is career oriented along with fun through music, athletics...FULL STORY
BA LL.B (Hons)
A Law degree with specialization will help me make my dream career.
Academic alliances with Microsoft Corporation and Sun Microsystems
State of the art Chemistry Lab with all facilities required for students
Digital labs with powerful systems for 2D/3D simulation
A platform for all the students across India, to present their creative and innovative solutions for real life challenges
Mar 07, 2019
Law Fest (Spring)
Jan 10, 2019
VI Novice Moot Court Competition