Putting safety of students first
The COVID-19 pandemic has upended the world; higher education, too, has been affected. In the face of exceptional circumstances, UPES has been working to continue to deliver world-class education using new modes of teaching and assessment.
We understand that parents, students and staff are justifiably concerned about Coronavirus. We assure you of our preparedness as we move towards opening the physical doors of the university to welcome our students back on campus. While this year, the academic experience may be different, we are committed to ensuring it will be equally successful for our students.
UPES has prepared a framework that will support our students’ learning experience and ensure they receive the exceptional quality of education for which we are known, regardless of the delivery model. We are also equipped to offer our students, employees and the entire university community a safe learning and working environment by aligning our safety protocols with those recommended by governments and our public health authorities.
We want to assure you that the university is taking extra precautions such as enhanced cleaning of high traffic areas, restricting visitors to campus, temporarily limiting the number of people who can gather in a common area and providing education about how to keep yourself healthy. The safety and well-being of our students and staff are at the heart of these efforts. This phased recovery of the university’s operations will require your patience and cooperation as well.
Here, you will get all the updates and information related to UPES’ COVID-19 preparedness, the steps taken by the university to protect the health of our community, and the policy and guidelines, which should be followed when the university opens.
Let us embrace the ‘new normal’ by staying apart for social distancing to get through these tough times together.
Opening the campus with safety locks
Steps to be taken for Campus re-opening
- Reduction in seating capacity of classrooms and labs.
- Use of contactless smart card for attendance.
- Reconfiguration of spaces.
- Creation of social distancing zones.
- Regular sanitization.
- Availability of doctors, medical facilities and ambulances at campus.
UNIVERTSITY PREPAREDNESS TO
FIGHT COVID -19
Making safety a way of life in our hostel
- Deep Cleaning & Sanitization
- Hostel Access Control
- Social Distancing in Hostels
- Mess / Cook house/ Dining Norms
- Hostel Medical Protocol & Assistance
- 11000+ Students attending online classes
- 150+ Masterclasses with Industry experts till date
- 3900+ Free global Courses on Coursera
- 2400+ Online Interships
- 85% Graduating Students completed exams online
STUDENT & FACULTY