ADMISSION OPEN FOR 2020
WHY STUDY M. DES. AT UPES
100% Overall Placements*
40+ Recruiters last year*
Industry aligned programs
State of the art simulated labs
Accomplished faculty from IITs, NIDs and design industry
Award winning pedigree
M. DES. COURSESWITH SPECIALIZATION IN
ABOUT MASTER OF DESIGN COURSE
Increasingly, Design is becoming a fundamental need in almost every field. as it propels the innovation and development of different domains The employment opportunities in this sector are rising with time and the future will see high demand for designers who possess the skills required for innovative execution and are well-versed with modern design tools and concepts.
Master of Design (M. Des.) program at UPES, gives the students the flexibility to work in multi – disciplinary environments. The course will teach you to address contemporary issues in an independent and creative way, in order to participate in a most stimulating and gratifying career.
EXPERIENCE OUR BEAUTIFUL CAMPUS
- Sports International level playing fields
- Food Options Multi cuisine food options
- Library 200,000 Publications
- Advanced Labs With State-of-the-art facilities
- Medical Facility 24x7 team of doctors
- Transport Facility Safe and Secure buses
- Auditorium 3 world-class auditoriums
- Secured Campus Round-the-clock monitoring by guards and CCTV
LIFE AT SCHOOL OF DESIGN
- Minimum 50 % marks at Higher & Senior Secondary Level (10th & 12th)
- Any of the below:
- B. Tech / BE in any relevant discipline / B. Arch / BFA/ Interior Design/ B. Des/ BVA.
- 3 year Degree such as B.Sc. / BA/ BFA/ BVA in Applied Art/ Design of any other relevant disciplines (with min. 50% marks)
- 2 years M.Sc. / M.Tech. in Computer Science, CSE, IT subjects / domains (only for Interaction Design). Or equivalent.
|Program||Exam Name||Last Date to Apply||Mode Of Exam||Exam Date||Interview Date|
|M. Des.||UPESDAT||9 May 2020||Online||12 - 14 May 2020||TBA|
100%* Placements in 2020 in companies such as:
- Tata Elxsi
- Infosys Limited
- Siemens Technology Services
- IDE Autoworks
- Royal Enfield
- Escorts Ltd
- Abhikalp Design Studio
*Disclaimer – Placements statistics refer to the number of students who have opted for and are eligible for placements
Specialisation at UPES comes bundled with global opportunities
- Free 4-week study abroad programme in Berlin and Vancouver (pay only for travel and stay).
- 50% scholarship for international PG programmes at academic partner institutes in UK, Europe, USA and Canada.
- Two Professional Courses* from AWS, IBM, Tableau.
25% Scholarship for Girl Students
25% scholarship will be offered on tuition fees of complete program duration for all girl students taking admission in any of the UG or PG programs for 2020 intake.
Up to 100% merit based scholarships
Scholarship will be offered to students securing an aggregate of 80% marks in class X & XII & 80% marks in CBSE/ ICSE / State Examination Board.
Disclaimer: Only one category of scholarship can be availed by student, Multiple scholarship to one candidate will not be granted.
- Access to free 3800+ global courses on Coursera
- Design Thinking powered by IBM
- AI and ML experience
ACADEMIC EXCHANGE PARTNERS
University of Adelaide
Universidade Federal de Santa Catarina
University of Alberta
University of Calgary
Nuova Accademia di Belle Arti
Kyungpook National University
Instituto Politécnico Nacional (IPN)
University of Arad
Tomsk Polytechnic University
University of Maribor
National University of Kaohsiung
Istanbul Bilgi University
University of Aberdeen
University of Akron
University of Clarion
Virginia Commonwealth University
Ecole des Mines de Nantes
Ecole De L’Energie
École Nationale Supérieure
D'électrotechnique, D'électronique, D'informatique, D'hydraulique et des Télécommunications
Institut National des Sciences Appliquées
Institut National des Sciences Appliquées
École Nationale Supérieure des Ingénieurs en Arts Chimiques et Technologiques
Institut de Mécanique des Fluides de Toulouse
The American Business School
École Nationale Supérieure d'ingénieurs de Caen
N Plus I
Your Gateway to the World
India is a land of remarkable diversity and its vibrant and diverse culture has always been a draw for international visitors. Now, with one of the fastest growing economies with the third largest purchasing power parity, a vibrant IT hub, India is set to emerge as an exciting destination in many fields. India’s higher education system was ranked 24th in the world in the QS Higher Education System Strength Rankings 2016, and is especially well-known for the quality of its education in engineering and technology subjects.