ADMISSION OPEN FOR 2020
WHY STUDY M.DESAT SCHOOL OF DESIGN UPES
30+Recruiters last year*
M.DES COURSESWITH SPECIALIZATION IN
Transportation and Mobility Design
User Experience and Interaction Design
LIFE AT SCHOOL OF DESIGN
- Minimum 50 % marks at Higher & Senior Secondary Level (10th & 12th)
- Any of the below:
- B. Tech / BE in any relevant discipline / B. Arch / BFA/ Interior Design/ B. Des/ BVA.
- 3 year Degree such as B.Sc. / BA/ BFA/ BVA in Applied Art/ Design of any other relevant disciplines (with min. 50% marks)
- 2 years M.Sc. / M.Tech. in Computer Science, CSE, IT subjects / domains (only for Interaction Design). Or equivalent.
|Program||Exam Name||Last Date to Apply||Mode Of Exam||Exam Date||Interview Date|
|M. Des.||UPESDAT||9 May 2020||Online||12 - 14 May 2020||TBA|
100%* Placements in 2020 in companies such as:
- Tata Elxsi
- Infosys Limited
- Siemens Technology Services
- IDE Autoworks
- Royal Enfield
- Escorts Ltd
- Abhikalp Design Studio
*Disclaimer – Placements statistics refer to the number of students who have opted for and are eligible for placements
Specialisation at UPES comes bundled with global opportunities
- Free 4-week study abroad programme in Berlin and Vancouver (pay only for travel and stay).
- 50% scholarship for international PG programmes at academic partner institutes in UK, Europe, USA and Canada.
- Two Professional Courses* from AWS, IBM, Tableau.
25% Scholarship for Girl Students
25% scholarship will be offered on tuition fees of complete program duration for all girl students taking admission in any of the UG or PG programs for 2020 intake.
Up to 100% merit based scholarships
Scholarship will be offered to students securing an aggregate of 80% marks in class X & XII & 80% marks in CBSE/ ICSE / State Examination Board.
Disclaimer: Only one category of scholarship can be availed by student, Multiple scholarship to one candidate will not be granted.
- Access to free 3800+ global courses on Coursera
- Design Thinking powered by IBM
- AI and ML experience
Feb 27, 2019
Feb 05 - Feb 06, 2019
Annual Book Exhibition at Both campus
Mar 04, 2019
Blood Donation Camp