Dr. Rajeshwar Mahajan
Associate Professor (DOJ - 01.07.2005, Regular)
B.Tech (Chemical Engineering), Punjab Technical University, Punjab
M.E (Chemical Engineering), Panjab University, Chandigarh
Ph.D. (Chemical), University of Petroleum and Energy Studies, Dehradun
Area of Specialization:
Research & Publications:
- Mahajan, R., and Gupta, S. K. (2015). Optimization of Styrene Acrylonitrile (SAN) Random Bulk Copolymerization Reactors. Polymer Engineering and Science, in press; doi No.:10.1002/pen.24126.
- Mahajan, R., and Gupta, S. K. (2015). Modeling of Diffusional Limitations in Styrene Acrylonitrile (SAN) Random Bulk Copolymerizations. Polymer Engineering and Science, Vol. 55, pp 2098–2110.
- Bansal, B., Mahajan, R., Hossain, M. M., and Liaw, M. S (2006), Application of a Liquid Membrane to Recover Cadmium. Developments in Chemical Engineering and Mineral Processing, Vol. 14, pp. 227-238.
- Mahajan, R., and Gupta, S. K., “Diffusional Limitations in Styrene Acrylonitrile (SAN) Bulk Copolymerization Reactions: A New Model” in proceedings of CHEMCON-2013, 66th Annual Session of Indian Institute of Chemical Engineers hosted at Institute of Chemical Technology, Mumbai 400 019.
- Bansal, B., Mahajan, R., Hossain, M. M., and Liaw, M. S, “Recovery of Cadmium using Liquid Membrane containing D2EHPA/n-Hexane,” in proceeding of Chemeca 2004: Sustainable Processes: 32nd Australasian Chemical Engineering, pp.11-16, 2004.