Dr. Upendra Singh Yadav
Assistant Professor - Selection Grade
B.E. ( Chemical Engineering), Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidya Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh
Ph.D (Petroleum Engineering), IIT-ISM Dhanbad, Jharkhand
Area of Specialization:
Enhanced Oil Recovery, Petroleum Production Engineering, Reservoir Simulation, Well Testing Analysis, Reservoir Engineering, Drilling Fluid, Flow Assurance and Water Shut-off.
Research & Publications:
- Upendra Singh Yadav & Vikas Mahto (June 2014) In-Situ Gelation Study of Organically Crosslinked Polymer Gel System for Profile Modification Jobs. Arabian Journal for Science and Engineering, Volume 39, Issue 6, pp 5229-5235.
- Upendra Singh Yadav & Vikas Mahto (2013) Modeling of Partially Hydrolyzed Polyacrylamide-Hexamine-Hydroquinone Gel System Used for Profile Modification Jobs in the Oil Field. Journal of Petroleum Engineering, vol. 2013:1-11, Article ID 709248. doi:10.1155/2013/709248.
- Upendra Singh Yadav & Vikas Mahto (2013) Rheological Study of Partially Hydrolyzed Polyacrylamide-Hexamine-Pyrocatechol Gel System. International Journal of Industrial Chemistry, 4, 8.
- Upendra Singh Yadav & Vikas Mahto (2013) Investigating the Effect of Various Parameters on the Behavior of Gelation Time of Partially Hydrolyzed Polyacrylamide – Hexamine – Hydroquinone Gels. Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research, 52, 9532-9537.
- Jain, R., Yadav, U. S. and Tyagi, A. K. (2017) Recent Development in Water Based Drilling Fluids. Presented in Challenges & Proposals of Petroleum Production and Processing Industries, January 12-14, Indian Institute of Technology, Dhanbad, India.
- Saket Kumar and Upendra Singh Yadav (2015) Hydraulic fracture for Shale Gas. Presented in International Conference on Energy Engineering and Technology (ICET 2015), 29-30 December, India International Centre, 40, Max Mueller Marg, Lodhi Estate New Delhi India.
- Saket Kumar and Upendra Singh Yadav (2015) Production of Energy from Used Coffee Ground. Published in Proceedings of International Conference on recent Innovation in Engineering & Technology (ICRIET - 2015) September 6-7, Chennai, Tamil Nadu.
- Yadav, U.S. and Mahto, V. (2012) Study the Effect of Time and Temperature on the Rheological Behavior of Partially Hydrolyzed Polyacrylamide-Hexamine-Pyrocatechol Gel System. Presented in 20th Annual India Oil & Gas Review Summit & International Exhibition (IORS) September 06-07, Hotel Taj Lands, Mumbai, India.
- Yadav, U. S. and Mahto, V. (2011) Study the Onset of Gelation Behavior of Polymer Gel Solution Used for Profile Modification Jobs in the Oilfields. Presented in the 17th Convention of the Indian Geological Congress and International Conference on New Paradigms of Exploration and Sustainable Mineral Development: Vision 2050 (NPESMD-2011), November 10-12 at Indian School of Mines, Dhanbad, Jharkhand.
- Mahto, V., Yadav, U.S. and Kashyap, P.K. (2011) Study the Kinetics of the Gelation Behavior of Crosslinked Polymer Gel System for Profile Modification Jobs. Presented in the 18th Annual India Oil and Gas Review Summit and International Exhibition (IORS) held on September 08-09 in Mumbai, India.
- Mahto, V., Yadav, U.S., Kashyap, P.K. and Sharma, S.K. (2010) Simulation of Polymer Gel Systems for Profile Modification Jobs in the Oilfields. Poster Presented in the Asian Polymer Association Conference on Polymer Science & Engineering: Emerging Dimensions, November 26-27, Punjab University Chandigarh, India.
- Mahto, V. Singh, H. and Yadav, U. S. (2010) Studies on Polymeric Depressants on the Rheology of Indian Waxy Crude Oil. Poster presented in the Asian Polymer Association Conference on Polymer Science & Engineering: Emerging Dimensions, November 26-27 at Punjab University Chandigarh.