Assistant Professor-Senior Scale
B.Sc (Hons) (Geology), University of Calcutta
M.Sc (Geology), (University of Calcutta),
MS Hydrologic Sciences (Boise State University, USA)
Area of Specialization:
Exploration Geology, Hydrogeology, Aqueous Chemistry, Isotope Geochemistry, Coal Bed Methane, Well logging.
Research & Publications:
- Ganguly S, Tiwari S, Bhan U, Mittal S, Rai S, et al. (2015) “Melting of Sea Ice Inexplicable for Recent Global Eustatic Sea Level Rise”. J Earth Science & Climate Change Vol 6: 245. doi:10.4172/2157-7617.1000245.
- M. L. Polizzotto, B. D. Kocar, S. G. Benner, M. Sampson & S. Fendorf. (2008) “Near-surface wetland sediments as a source of arsenic release to groundwater in Asia”. Nature. Vol 454|24 July 2008| doi:10.1038/nature07093.
- [My contribution to this manuscript is to establish the numerical model for them. S. Ganguly mentioned in acknowledgment.]
- S. Benner, M. Polizzotto, B.Kocar, S. Ganguly, K. Phan, K. Ouch, M. Sampson, S. Fendorf. (2008) “Groundwater flow in an arsenic-contaminated aquifer, Mekong Delta, Cambodia”. Applied Geochemistry. doi:10.1016/j.apgeochem.2008.06.013.
- S. Ganguly, M. Polizzotto, M. Sampson S. Fendorf and S. Benner (Fall 2006) “Ground Water Modeling Of Arsenic Contaminated Sandy Aquifer With Response To Transient River Levels, Mekong Delta, Cambodia”. Eos Trans. American Geophysical Union. 87(52). H41B-0394.