Assistant Professor (Senior Scale)
Currently, pursuing PhD from NLU-Odisha. Cleared CBSE NET in July 2016.
Master of Laws (LLM) in Access to Justice from Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Mumbai in 2015-16.
B.A. LL.B. (Hons.) from Dr. Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University, Lucknow in 2010-2015.
Worked as Assistant Professor at Glocal University from 2017-2020. After that worked as Assistant Professor at Unitedworld Law School, Karnavati University, Gandhinagar from August 2021 to May 2022. Total experience of teaching is more than 4 years.
Caste and its implications on law and public policy, Incarceration and Education.
- Coverage of Trump's Recent Remarks on Kashmir by Indian and Pakistani Mainstream Media, Asian Politics and Policies, 20 November 2019, https://doi.org/10.1111/aspp.12489
- Analyzing Media Coverage of the Impact of Abolition of Article 370, Asian Politics and Policy, 17 September 2020, https://doi.org/10.1111/aspp.12546
- Indian Media Coverage of Nizamuddin Markaz Event during COVID-19 pandemic, Asian Politics and Policy, 21 November 2020, http://dx.doi.org/10.1111/aspp.12561
- Evaluating Criminal Disenfranchisement in India, NLUO Law Journal, ISBN: 2348-8913, Volume VII, 2020.
- Dilip Kumar: The gardener of the Pasmanda movement, Deccan Herald, 7, July, 2021, https://www.deccanherald.com/opinion/dilip-kumar-the-gardener-of-the-pasmanda-movement-1005877.html
- How India's mainstream media report on the farmers' protest, Asian Politics and Policy, 09 January 2022, https://doi.org/10.1111/aspp.12622
- Analyzing media coverage of implications on India after Afghanistan's takeover by Taliban, 22 April 2022 https://doi.org/10.1111/aspp.12630
- Places of Worship Act, 1991, if implemented, would go a long way in ensuring peace and communal harmony, 20 May 2022, https://www.news9live.com/india/places-of-worship-act-1991-if-implemented-would-go-a-long-way-in-ensuring-peace-and-communal-harmony-171353