B.A., LL.B. (Hons.) – National Law University and Judicial Academy, Assam (2017).
LL.M. (Constitutional and Administrative Law) – Gujarat National Law University, Gandhinagar (2019).
Pursuing Ph.D. from Gujarat National Law University, Gandhinagar in the intersectional research area of Constitutional Law and Biotechnology Law (since 2020).
- Assistant Professor of Law at Jnanadabhiram Barooah Law College, Guwahati (Affiliated to Gauhati University) (February 2021–April 2022).
- Legal Associate at Udaan, Bangalore (December 2019–January 2021).
- Assistant Professor of Law at ISBR Law College, Bangalore (Affiliated to Karnataka State Law University) (August 2019–December 2019).
- Legal Assistant at the Chambers of Advocate Amalendu Nag, District and Sessions Court, Cachar (July 2017–July 2018).
Constitutional Law, Cyber Law, Biotechnology Law
Publication of Research Articles in Journals:
- Published a research article titled “Universalism and International Law: A Classical Paradox”, on a sole authorship basis, in the peer-reviewed journal, NLUA Law Review, Vol. 2, No. 1, bearing ISSN: 2455-8680 on 31-03-2018.
- Published a research article titled “Notice and the Requirements of Notice in Principles of Natural Justice”, on a sole authorship basis, in the peer-reviewed journal, International Journal of Legal Research, Vol. 5, Issue 4, bearing ISSN: 2349-8463 on 22-06-2019.
- Published a research article titled “Obstructing Judicial Overreach in Respect of Legislative Supremacy in India: A Study of Supreme Court Judgments”, on a co-authorship basis, in the peer-reviewed journal, Lucknow Law Review, Vol. 1, No. 3, on 29-01-2022; ISSN to be shared shortly.
Publication of Chapters in Edited Books:
- Published a chapter titled “Development of Disability Rights Laws Through International Instruments and Its Implications on the Disability Rights of India”, on a sole authorship basis, in the edited book, Human Rights and Disability Laws, bearing ISBN: 978-93-87294-32-5 in 2019; published by Victorious Publishers, India.
- Published a chapter titled “Evolution of Privacy Jurisprudence in India: A Chronological Account”, on a sole authorship basis, in the edited book, Cyber Law and Globalizing World, bearing ISBN: 978-93-91345-34-1 in 2022; published by Satyam Law International, India.
UGC-NET (Law) Qualified (2019).