Dr Deepak Kumar
Associate Professor (DOJ - 01.05.2007, Regular)
M.Tech (CAD, CAM), MNNIT, Allahabad
Ph.D. ( Mechanical), University of Petroleum and Energy Studies, Dehradun
Area of Specialization:
CAD/CAM, Mechatronics, Bio-Fuel
Research & Publications:
- Kurien, C., Srivastava, A. K., Kumar, D. Geometric design validation of oxidation catalysis system in composite regeneration emission control system. International Journal of Vehicle Structures & Systems. 11, 83-87 (2019).
- Rawat, A., Verma, G., Phadke, N., Pruthi, Y., Kumar, D. Wireless Control System for Enhancing Passenger Safety in the Event of Driver Hostilities for Commercial Vehicles. Intelligent Communication, Control and Devices, Springer, 1697-1705 (2018).
- Kumar, D., Singla, A. A comparative review of biodiesel production from edible and non-edible oil. ICAMEES, (2018).
- Kumar, D., Singla, A., Arora, A., G. Sai Santhosh Sivan, Irani J., Design of Rocker-Bogie mechanism for Military applications. ICAMEES, (2018)
- Singh, Y., Singla, A., Kumar, A., Kumar, D. Friction and wear characteristics of jatropha oil-based biodiesel blended lubricant at different loads. Energy Sources, Part A: Recovery, Utilization, and Environmental Effects. 38, 2749-2755 (2016).
- Kumar, D., Garg, R., Tripathi, R K, Experimental investigation on emissions of a direct injection diesel engine operating on dual fuel mode with Polanga based biodiesel and Ethanol. International Journal of Scientific and Engineering Research. 5, 1641-51, (2014).
- Kumar, D., Garg, R., Tripathi,R K, Optimization of the biodiesel production process from low-cost high FFA Polanga (Calophyllum Inophyllum L.) oil. International Journal of Scientific and Engineering Research. 5, 695-701 (2014).
- Singh, Y., Kumar, D., Kumar, A., Singla, A. Mathematical modelling and analysis of absorption refrigeration system using waste heat of diesel gen-set. International Journal of Emerging Research in Management &Technology. 8, 46-50 (2013).
- Kumar, A., Kumar, D., Tripathi, R K., Jagadeesan M, Design of efficient post-combustion co2 capture and recovery system for a fossil fuel thermal power plant. International Journal of Sc. Tech and Management. 3, 35-41 (2012).
- Kumar, A., Kumar, D., Abhishek, P. GI Pipe Based Ranque Tube Set Up For Experimentation, Validation And Viability of Ranque Refrigeration Method As A Source Of Low-Cost Simultaneous Heating And Cooling Applications. International Journal of Sc. Tech and Management. 2, 85-93 (2011).
- Microwave-Assisted Composite Regeneration system for A Diesel Particulate Filter.
- A System For Authenticating A Driving License.
- Effect of Nano additives shape, size and concentration on the tribological behaviour of bio lubricant.
Role: PI Year: 2019.
- Intuitive external attachment: ECS for collection of exhaust gases from the engine and nanofiltration for sustainability
Role: Co-PI Year: 2016 (completed)