Dr. Saurabh Kumar
Assistant Professor - Senior Scale (DOJ - 03.10.2017, Regular)
B.E. Chhattisgarh Swami Vivekanand Technical University, Bhilai
M.Tech (Design), Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology, Allahabad
PhD, NIT Rourkela, 2017
Area of Specialization:
Finite element method, Nonlinear Vibration, Functionally graded materials
- Assistant Professor- CIT Rajnandgaon, July 2012- Dec 2012
- Assistant Professor-UPES Dehradun, Oct 2017-Present
- S. Kumar, "Dynamic behaviour of axially functionally graded beam resting on variable elastic foundation." Archive of Mechanical Engineering, vol. 67(4), pp. 451-470, 2020, doi: 10.24425/ame.2020.131700
- S. Kumar, “Natural Frequencies of Beams with Axial Material Gradation Resting on Two Parameter Elastic Foundation”, Trends in Sciences, vol. 19(6), 2022, doi: https://doi.org/10.48048/tis.2022.3048.
- S. Kumar, “Free vibration analysis on axially graded beam resting on variable Pasternak foundation”, Int. Conf. Rec. Advan. Mech. Eng. Nanomater. (ICRAMEN 2021) IOP Conf. Ser.: Mater. Sci. Eng. 1206 012016. Doi: https://doi.org/10.1088/1757-899X/1206/1/012016
Research & Publications:
- Kumar, S., Mitra, A. and Roy, H., 2017. “Forced vibration response of axially functionally graded non-uniform plates considering geometric nonlinearity.” International Journal of Mechanical Sciences, 128-129, pp. 194-205.
- Kumar, S., Mitra, A. and Roy, H., 2016. “Large amplitude free vibration study of non-uniform plates with in-plane material inhomogeneity.” Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers, Part L: Journal of Materials Design and Applications, p.1464420715627477.
- Kumar, S., Mitra, A. and Roy, H., 2015. “Geometrically nonlinear free vibration analysis of axially functionally graded taper beams.” Engineering Science and Technology, an International Journal, 18(4), pp. 579-593.
- Kumar, S., Harsha, A. P., Goyal, H.S., Hussain, A.A. and Wesley, S.B, 2013. “Three-body abrasive wear behaviour of aluminium alloys.” Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers Part J Journal of Engineering Tribology, 227(4), pp. 328-338.
- Kumar, S. “Dynamic behaviour of axially functionally graded beam resting on variable elastic foundation.” Archive of Mechanical Engineering, Volume 67(4), 2020.
- Kumar, S. “Natural frequencies of beams with axial material gradation resting on two parameter elastic foundation.” Communicated for publication in Australian Journal of Mechanical Engineering.
- Kumar, S., Mitra, A. and Roy, H. “Dynamics of functionally graded beam with geometric nonlinearity: A comparative study between whole domain and finite element model.” Communicated for publication in “Thin-Walled Structures”.
- Kumar, S., Mitra, A. and Roy, H. “Dynamics of axially functionally graded nonuniform beam with geometric nonlinearity”, Proceedings of ICTACEM 2017, International Conference on Theoretical, Applied, Computational and Experimental Mechanics, December 28-30, 2017, IIT Kharagpur, India
- Kumar, S. and Mitra, A., and Roy, H., 2015, “Forced vibration analysis of functionally graded plates with geometric nonlinearity”, Proceedings of ASME GTINDIA conference, Hyderabad, India, paper id- GTINDIA-1390.
- Kumar, S. and Mitra, A., and Roy, H., 2014, “Large amplitude free vibration analysis of axially functionally graded plates”, Proceedings of the ASME GTINDIA conference, New Delhi, paper id- GTINDIA- 8267.
- Kumar, S. and Mitra, A., 2013, “Determination of Loaded Natural Frequencies of Axially Functionally Graded Tapered Beams”, Proceedings of 58th Congress of ISTAM, Kolkata, India, paper id- 58- istam-sm-fp-16.
- Kumar, S. and Mitra, A., 2015, “Large amplitude free vibration analysis of axially functionally graded tapered rotating-beam by energy method”, Vibration Engineering and Technology of Machinery, Mechanisms and Machine Science 23, DOI 10.1007/978-3-319-09918- 7_42. Springer International Publishing Switzerland.
Cricket, Badminton, Chess