Dr. Saurabh Kumar
Assistant Professor - Senior Scale (DOJ - 03.10.2017, Regular)
B.E. Chhattisgarh Swami Vivekanand Technical University, Bhilai
M.Tech (Design), Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology, Allahabad
Ph.D. (Mechanical Engineering), National Institute of Technology, Raurkela
Area of Specialization:
Nonlinear vibration of structures, Finite element method, Functionally Graded Materials.
Research & Publications:
- Kumar, S., Mitra, A. and Roy, H., 2017. “Forced vibration response of axially functionally graded non-uniform plates considering geometric nonlinearity.” International Journal of Mechanical Sciences, 128-129, pp. 194-205.
- Kumar, S., Mitra, A. and Roy, H., 2016. “Large amplitude free vibration study of non-uniform plates with in-plane material inhomogeneity.” Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers, Part L: Journal of Materials Design and Applications, p.1464420715627477.
- Kumar, S., Mitra, A. and Roy, H., 2015. “Geometrically nonlinear free vibration analysis of axially functionally graded taper beams.” Engineering Science and Technology, an International Journal, 18(4), pp. 579-593.
- Kumar, S., Harsha, A. P., Goyal, H.S., Hussain, A.A. and Wesley, S.B, 2013. “Three-body abrasive wear behavior of aluminum alloys.” Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers Part J Journal of Engineering Tribology, 227(4), pp. 328-338.
- Kumar, S. and Mitra, A., and Roy, H., 2015, “Forced vibration analysis of functionally graded plates with geometric nonlinearity”, Proceedings of ASME GTINDIA conference, Hyderabad, India, paper id- GTINDIA-1390.
- Kumar, S. and Mitra, A., and Roy, H., 2014, “Large amplitude free vibration analysis of axially functionally graded plates”, Proceedings of the ASME GTINDIA conference, New Delhi, paper id- GTINDIA- 8267.
- Kumar, S. and Mitra, A., 2013, “Determination of Loaded Natural Frequencies of Axially Functionally Graded Tapered Beams”, Proceedings of 58th Congress of ISTAM, Kolkata, India, paper id- 58- istam-sm-fp-16.
- Kumar, S. and Mitra, A., 2015, “Large amplitude free vibration analysis of axially functionally graded tapered rotating-beam by energy method”, Vibration Engineering and Technology of Machinery, Mechanisms and Machine Science 23, DOI 10.1007/978-3-319-09918- 7_42. Springer International Publishing Switzerland.