MBA Admissions | UPESMET
We understand that the current situation and the uncertainty about what lies ahead can be overwhelming. However, despite the disruptions, you can future-proof your career with a simple step. Getting started with the application process early will ease every step in your academic journey.
For whatever the odds, UPES will continue to stand by you, help you navigate the uncharted territory and assist you in making the right career choice.
Minimum 50% marks in Class X, XII and Graduation. Graduation from a recognized University.
UPESMET / National Level Exams followed by Personal Interview
Aspirants are advised to adhere to the following guidelines:
- Mode of Examination – Online test
- Test duration – 2 hours
- Take a Demo Test – Click here
- Interviews are to be conducted after the exam and slot booking
It is recommended that students take a demo test in order to gain practice and resolve any queries before the actual examination.
- Apply online Click Here
Students who have already applied, are advised to follow the Exam process.
MBA Admissions through National Level Tests**
Students having a minimum MAT/CMAT 2024 score of 70 percentile will be exempted from the UPES Management Entrance Test and only be called for an online Interview if qualified.
Valid 50 percentile and an above score of CAT 2023/XAT 2024, a score of minimum 400 or above for GMAT, and a score of 120 and above in NMAT 2023/24 scores will also be accepted
- Take a Demo Test. Students are recommended to take a demo test to practice and resolve queries before the examination. Click here
- Login credentials for online exam. Actual credentials (passkey) to appear for the exam on the chosen date will be provided to students on their registered email ID and mobile number one day before the exam. This should not be confused with the demo link passkey.
- The examination Test window will be from 10 am to 2 pm.
Students can log in during the given timeframe and begin with the online test. The timer starts when the student log in.
- Interviews to follow exam.
MBA Admissions - UPESMET
Scheme of Test - Online | 2 Hours
|No. of Questions
|General English: Reading Comprehension, Verbal Reasoning, Verbal Ability
|Quantitative: Data Interpretation and Data Sufficiency
|General Awareness: General Knowledge, Current Affairs, Business Scenario
|Analytical and Logical Reasoning
|Total No. of Questions
We follow UGC guidelines for refunds.