B. Pharm Admissions | UPESPAT 2023
B. Pharm Admissions
Here is everything you need to know about B.Pharm. admissions, and the UPESPAT examination process for the academic year 2023.
Minimum 50% Marks at X & XII with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Math’s, and English as a Major Subject in XII
UPESPAT / JEE- Mains / Board Merit / NEET
Aspirants are advised to adhere to the following guidelines:
- Mode of Examination – Online test
- Test duration – 2 hours
- Take a Demo Test – Click here
- Slot Booking link for entrance test- Click here
It is recommended that students take a demo test to gain practice and resolve any queries before the actual examination.
- Apply online Click Here
Students who have already applied, are advised to follow the Exam process.
- NEET cut-off Rank to be announced (on UPES website) after the declaration of NEET 2023 results) / JEE Main cut-off Rank to be announced (on UPES website) after the declaration of JEE Main 2023 results)
- Minimum 75% Marks at Higher & Senior Secondary Level and Minimum 75% aggregate in PCM/B (Physics, Chemistry and Maths / Biology) at Senior Secondary Level
- Take a Demo Test. Students are recommended to take a demo test to gain practice and resolve any queries before the actual examination. Click here
- Login credentials for online exam. Actual credentials (passkey) to appear for the exam on the chosen date will be provided to students one day before the exam on their registered email id and mobile number. This should not be confused with the demo link passkey.
- The examination Test window will be from 10 am to 3 pm.
Students can log in during the given timeframe and begin with the online test. The timer starts when the student login.
B.Pharma Admissions - UPESPAT
Scheme of Test - Online | 2 Hours
|Sections||No. of Questions|
|Mathematics / Biology||35|
|English Language Comprehension||20|
|Total No. of Questions||125|
Click here to check your result.
Refer to UPES Website for the same.