Managing Director, Goldstone Technologies Ltd.
Pavan Chavali is a leader, passionate about Data Analytics, Building Successful High Performing Teams, and Developing people and has a keen interest in contributing in a major way to a cleaner, greener environment through the electrification revolution.
20 years of IT Industry experience ranging from Enterprise software management experience in large ESVs with recognised strengths in leading support operations, delivery management and customer account management.
- Deft in P&L Management, Service strategy & operations such as Contract Management, Account Management, Operations Management, Virtual team support and Customer Relationship Management of partner teams dealing with Enterprise Technical Support of SAP Products.
- In-depth experience in managing outsourced projects – planning, setting up, measuring and optimising processes for Service Delivery Operations/Contact Centres.
- Senior program management experience in handling the service delivery requirements of large and diverse ecosystems working in matrix organizations with a solid track record of turning concepts into reality.
- Proven leadership abilities in working with geographically diverse teams to project manage large-scale global operations.
- Strong ability to manage mission-critical, strategic global vendors across the cradle-to-grave business life cycle working in close support of multiple internal organizations.
- Skilled in driving the strategic planning and execution of business goals and developing best practices on talent management, quality control and support lifecycle management.
- Adept at leading projects and cross-functional initiatives from requirements gathering to creating project execution plans, from implementing pilots to standardising processes.