- Over 20 years of rich cross-cultural experience in HSE Management/Consultancy in Oil & Gas EPC, Petrochemical Operating Plant environment and in heavy civil/infrastructure development.
- Certified Safety Professional (CSP), from Board of Certified Safety Professionals, BCSP, USA.
- Excellent knowledge of SAP EHS/EHSM (S/4 HANA, EHSM Version 5.0 and 6.0) and Performed role of HSE Business process Lead/module lead (ADNOC OneERP project) and experienced in the complete life-cycle of the project, including change management activities.
- Extensive experience in conducting OHS Risk Assessment Studies/Environment Impact Assessments and developing Safety /Environment Management Plans for organizations.
- Accredited Trainer for up to Level 6 Diploma programs of NEBOSH (all courses), IOSH, IEMA, MEDIC First Aid and HABC certification programs
- Adequate knowledge and experience in Hazard Identification/ Risk Analysis Techniques, Loss causation theories and Root Cause Analysis of Incidents.
- Sufficient knowledge in using proprietory accident modeling/risk assessment software like PhastRisk (fire/explosion, toxic gas dispersion, QRA, etc.)
- Deft in maintaining and controlling safety documents, HSE Statistics, Manuals, and procedures.
Sound knowledge of safety drills and procedures regarding firefighting and personnel survival techniques.
- Proficient in the reviewing, developing, integrating, implementing, maintaining and auditing of ISO standards, ISO 9001 (QMS), ISO 14001 (EMS) & ISO 45001 (OHSMS).
- Adept in carrying out HSE Competency Management system, identifying training needs, designing training modules/workshops and establishing a focus on enhancing EHS standards through training & development.
- Sound knowledge and experience as specialist consultant for Estidama (Abu Dhabi Sustainability Initiatives - Pearl Building Rating System/ Pearl Community Rating System)
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills with strong analytical, team building, problem solving and organizational abilities.
- Deft in engaging negotiations with management and worker/worker groups to handle grievances related to wages/welfare, to secure their prompt redress, and act as a liaison officer between management and employees to ensure a harmonious relationship between both.
- Completed IRCA Lead Auditor training for ISO: 14001 (EMS) & ISO45001 (OHSMS).
- PhD in Engineering & Science (HSE) from University of Petroleum and Energy Studies, UPES, India
- MSc (OSH) in Occupational Health & Safety Management from Loughborough University (UK), United Kingdom
- PGDFP (Post Graduate Diploma in Fire Protection), India
- National Diploma (Level 6 – NEBOSH) in
Occupational Health & Safety Practice with credit – (UK), United Kingdom
- National Diploma (NEBOSH) in Environmental Management, United Kingdom
- National General Certificate (Level 3 - NEBOSH), United Kingdom
- B. Tech (Bachelor in Technology - Mechanical Engineering), India
- Certified Safety Professional (CSP - 32683) from Board of Certified Safety Professionals, USA
- Chartered Member of Institute of Occupational Safety & Health (CMIOSH - 118826), Leicester – UK.
- Registered OSHAD Grade A Practitioner (2002857) – HSE MS Generalist, Abu Dhabi, UAE
- Practitioner Member of Institute of Environmental Management & Assessment (PIEMA - 0020970), – UK.
- PhD Final thesis: Measuring management systems performance dimensions and its influence in safety culture.
- Research Paper 1: Non-pecuniary factors affecting the success of construction projects in United Arab Emirates
Publisher: Article published in International Journal of Scientific & Technology Research, IJSTR – ISSN 2277-8616, January 2020.
- Research Paper 2: Predicting the effectiveness of Management Systems: Measuring Successes vs Failures
Publisher: Paper Presented and Published in International Journal of Engineering Technology Science and Research IJETSR, Volume 5, Issue 1, January 2018, ISSN 2394-3386
- Research Paper 3: Leadership: Predictors of Safe Behaviours and Performance Paper presented and published in National Conference on Agricultural sustainability by the cultivation of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants, at UPES, India on 18th December 2017
Publisher: International Journal of Engineering Science and Mathematics, India, www.ijesm.co.in ISSN 2320-0294
- Research Paper 4: Dimensions of Safety Management System Performance - Capability vs Deployment
Publisher: Article presented at International Conference on Advances in the field of Health, Safety, Fire, Environment Allied Sciences and Engineering (HSFEA 2018) to held at UPES, Dehradun on 15-17th Nov 2018.