Director – Product Development, BMC Software
A result-driven IT industry executive committed to the organization’s strategy and vision, delivering operational excellence & best practices, developing solutions towards growth and modernization initiatives, aligned to business goals, thereby creating value. A trusted and valued member of executive teams consistently seeks innovative ideas to solve complex problems and manage the delivery of large complex programs. Expertise in setting up large offshore delivery centres and growing them to international standards in leading edge and contemporary technologies.
- More than 33 years of rich experience in the global IT products & services industry in management, implementation, growth of ODC operations and delivery of the business plan for key enterprise accounts across the USA, UK, Netherlands, Finland, Canada, MENA and Australia.
- Currently heading the India location team for an American organization developing ITSM tools for Enterprise systems.
- Extensive business & IT level interaction with C-suite of executives, mapping customer business value chain & process and formulating strategic solutions while ensuring delivery excellence.
- Was a country-wide leader in the largest service area (Web Development ) during 2013-2015.
- Proven verifiable success in engagement, account, delivery, portfolio, program & project management roles with responsibilities involving extensive onsite-offshore delivery expertise, and transition management.
- Has been leading the competency development in niche newly emerging technologies as a leader of DevOps Consulting Services since mid-2013. Setting up the competency team; defining learning roadmaps; delivering Proof of concept implementations using IBM & Non-IBM tools; pre-sales support for marketing teams and finally delivering commercial engagements.
- Personal expertise in Z O/S-based information systems and DevOps practices. Has set up large competency teams for delivery on the mainframe systems focusing on middleware components like IBM MQ Series and DB2.
- Champion with a strong focus on quality & governance, and acts as a catalyst for change, facilitating continuous process improvements for transformative results and delivering peak-performing teams / improved frameworks.
- Successful track record in developing and executing customer satisfaction plans and managing high-value proposals (RFP / RFI) end to end including the winning strategy.
- Proficient in contributing to business operations, collaboration, benchmarking and innovative engagements.