ADMISSION OPEN FOR 2020
Thank you for contacting UPES, we will get back to you shortly.
You can also reach us on our Toll free number: 1800-102-8737
WHY STUDY B.SC.AT UPES
B.SC COURSESWITH SPECIALIZATION IN
B.Sc. (Hons.) Chemistry
B.Sc. (Hons.) Mathematics
B.Sc. (Hons.) Physics
B Sc. (Hons.) Geology
B.Sc. Acturial Science
B.Sc. Food, Nutrition & Dietetics
B.Sc. Clinical Research
B.Sc. (Hons.) Agriculture
LIFE AT UPES
Minimum 50% marks at Higher & Senior Secondary level (X & XII) & Minimum 50% aggregate in PCM/PCB (Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics or Biology) at Senior Secondary level (XII).
Only candidates whose date of birth falls on or after October 1, 1998 are eligible to apply for admission. Date of Birth as recorded in the Secondary Education Board only will be taken as authentic.
|Course||Eligibility Criteria||Mode of Exam|
|B.Sc (Hons) Mathematics / Chemistry / Physics||Minimum 50% marks at Higher & Senior Secondary level (X & XII) & Minimum 50% aggregate in PCM/PCB (Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics or Biology) at Senior Secondary level (XII).||Personal Interview|
|B.Sc Actuarial Sciences||Minimum 50% Marks at Higher & Senior Secondary Level (X & XII) with Physics/Chemistry/Bio/Bio Tech + English a Major Subject||Personal Interview|
|B.Sc Food, Nutrition & Dietetics in School of Health Sciences.||Minimum 50% marks at Higher & Senior Secondary level (10th & 12th) and Minimum 50% aggregate at Senior Secondary level (12th) with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Mathematics are eligible to apply.||Personal Interview|
B.Sc (Hons.) Physics
- Acoustic consultant.
- Geophysicist/field seismologist.
- Higher education lecturer.
- Radiation protection practitioner.
B.Sc (Hons.) Chemistry
- Patent attorney
- Pharmaceutical/chemical sales
- Forensic chemist
- Agricultural chemist
- Material science
- Food and flavor chemist
- Water quality chemist
B.Sc (Hons.) Mathematics
- Accountancy & Professional Service.
- The Actuarial Profession.
- Banking - Investment Banking.
- Banking - Retail Banking.
- Computing & IT.
- Engineering Sciences.
- General Management.
- Operational research.
B.Sc Food, Nutrition & Dietetics in School of Health Sciences
- Health Promotion Officer
- Nutritionist – Hospitals, Hotels, Airlines, Sports, Healthcare industry, Schools/Universities
- Quality Control
- Food Scientist
- Food Services Manager
- Culinary Specialist
- Public Policy Advocates
Personal Interview Schedule
Yet to be announced
Specialisation at UPES comes bundled with global opportunities
- 50% fee waiver* for PG courses - tution fee waiver for postgraduate studies
- Study overseas* for free, for 4 weeks (pay only for travel & stay)
- Two Professional Courses* from AWS, IBM, Tableau, Alibaba.com
* Terms & conditions apply
- Access to free 3800+ global courses on Coursera
- Design Thinking powered by IBM
- AI and ML experience
Summer Excitement Program 2019
Mar 27, 2019
Udaan - Aviation and Aeronautics Engineering & Design
Feb 05, 2019
Annual Book Exhibition at Both campus