B.TECH. Online Admission 2020 Process - Through class 12 Board marks
(As per revised admission notification dated 7 Oct. 2020)
In light of the ongoing pandemic situation due to COVID-19, keeping in mind the safety of students and parents, UPES entrance test for B. Tech & B. Pharma - UPESEAT 2020 and UPESPAT stands cancelled.
As per the revised selection process admissions for B. Tech & B. Pharma program for AY 2020 will be done on the basis of 10+2 central/state board results.
Process Flow – Applicants/aspirants are advised to follow the below guidelines –
- Minimum 50% in class 10th, 12th and PCM
- Apply online at https://admission.upes.ac.in/apply (students already applied to follow admission process) or visit UPES Bidholi campus, Dehradun for spot application & admission process
- Students can submit full semester fee along with one-time applicable fee to avail 5% fee subsidy
- Flexi fee payment option
- Admission offer letter will be emailed on student’s registered email id
- Registration process to attend online class will be completed in 2 working days from the date of submission of admission fee
- Admitted students will get all process information on registered email ID
- As per UGC guideline, for details visit upes.ac.in
Note: In case of any queries or clarifications, please feel free to reach out to us at our toll-free number 18001028737 or email to [email protected]