Duration of Program 2 years(4 Semesters)
Seats 60 only
- Diploma in Pharmacy is a two-year academic program that provides an overview of principles and practices pertinent to pharmacy.
- The program aims to produce skilled conscientious pharmacy professionals.
|Year I||Year II|
500 hours practical training spread over a period of not less than 3 months
- Community Pharmacists
- Retail/Wholsale Pharmacy
- Hospital Pharmacists
- Hospice/Palliative Care
- Pharmaceutical Companies
- Technical Supervisors
- Higher Education – B. Pharmacy Lateral Entry in Second year
- Minimum 50 % marks at Higher & Senior Secondary Level (10th &12th) with Physics, Chemistry, & English as Major Subject.
- Pre-enrol even before you appear for your Board Exams if you have minimum 50% in Class 10th
- *Students appearing in Class 12th & awaiting their results can also apply, but shortlisted candidates will only be given a provisional offer letter subject to them obtaining a minimum of 50% marks in Board exam; or Intermediate examination in Science; or First year of the three year degree course in Science; or Any other qualification approved by the Pharmacy Council of India.
- Should complete 17 years of age on or before December 31, 2019.
- Fill Application Form
- Screening of Application
- Short listed student gets an invite for Personal Interview
Scholarship: 50% waiver for 1st semester tuition fee on 10% seats in each program
Disclaimer: Only one category of scholarship can be availed by student, Multiple scholarship to one candidate will not be granted