Duration of Program 2 years (4 semesters)
- UPES ranked among Top 15 MBA Institutions in North India and No. 1 Private Institute in Uttarakhand by Outlook-ICARE India MBA Rankings 2020
- Today industry require managers who can strategize and use the digital wave to generate new value for consumers and more new opportunities for their business.
- Digital workforce is one of the fastest growing and most in demand for digital era industries.
- To bridge the demand gap for professionals who understand the digital world and are equipped with necessary skills to operate on digital environment UPES has launched MBA in Digital Business.
- The program has been designed to emphasize on digital transformation, its positive impact all across the organization and how it would enhance the business.
- By completing the program, students would develop better understanding of innovative methods and integration of digital tools to improve the various processes and strategies of a business. The student would be able to ideate and implement online business for an organization.
- The collaboration with Facebook Blueprint will help students get practical skills in developing ad campaigns across Facebook, Instagram & Messenger.
|Semester I||Semester II|
|Semester III||Semester IV|
Human Resource Management Specialisation
Finance Management Specialisation
Marketing Management Specialisation
Operations & Project Management Specialisation
- Innovation management
- Venture capital
- Management consulting
- Market research analyst
- Brand manager
- Sales manager
- Public relations manager
- E-commerce manager
97%*Placements in 2019
*Disclaimer – Placements statistics refer to the number of students who have opted for and are eligible for placements
- Minimum 50% marks in Classes X, XII and Graduation.
- Graduation From a recognized University in any stream
Admissions through UPES Management Entrance Test (UPESMET)
Online Exam/National Level Exams followed by Personal Interview
Schedule for UPES Management Entrance Test (UPESMET):
|Name of Program||Mode of Test||Date of Test||Duration||Last Date to Apply|
|MBA (All Streams)||Online||26-28 Feb 2021||2 hr||22 Feb 2021|
UPES reserves the right to conduct further online/paper pencil mode exams for admission to various MBA programs in addition to the date already announced.
Admissions through National Level Tests
Students having minimum MAT /CMAT 2021 score of 70 Percentile will be exempted from UPES Management Entrance Test and will only be called for Group Discussion and Interview if qualified. Valid 50 percentile and above score of CAT 2020/ XAT 2021 A score of minimum 400 or above for GMAT, a score of 120 and above in NMAT 2020 / 21 scores will also be accepted.
**Upto 30% seats shall be filled through National Level Tests category (CAT/MAT/XAT/NMAT). In case candidates for such seats are not available, UPES has the right to fill these seats through MBA (UPESMET).