Duration of Program 2 Years (4 Semesters)
Seats 20 only
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs) have found potential in Aerial Photography, Search and Rescue, Traffic control, Environmental and Wildlife Monitoring, Surveillance and Reconnaissance, Precision Agriculture, Air Sampling, Firefighting, Power line inspection, Postal delivery, and many more applications.
- UAV Pilot
- UAV Designer
- UAV Systems Engineer
- UAV Flight Test Engineer
- UAV Autopilot Programmer
- UAV Ground control software developer
- UAV Analyst in Structure, Propulsion, Aerodynamics, Avionics, Controls
- Combustion Design Engineer
- Propulsion Design Engineer
- Process Engineer
- Aero Space Engineer
- Data Analyst
- Scholarship @ Rs. 12,400/- per month for Students having 70 percentile and above in GATE.
- Students admitted to M. Tech program in the academic session 2020-21 with valid GATE score 70 percentile and above will be considered for scholarship @ Rs. 12,400/- per month during their period of registration with the University.
All Students will also be eligible to avail a grant up to a sum of Rs. 50,000/- towards outcome-based research as per rules & regulations framed for the purpose by the University.
To become eligible for the continuance scholarship in subsequent semesters, the students are required to have
- earned minimum SGPA / CGPA of 8.0 in each semester
- passed every semester examination in the first attempt besides maintaining regular attendance, discipline, exemplary behavior and compliance with all other norms as prescribed by the University from time to time
Disclaimer: Only one category of scholarship can be availed by student, Multiple scholarship to one candidate will not be granted