Academic Background (Degrees, University Name & Year of Passing)
- D. (Pursuing), Martin Luther University, Halle- Wittenberg, Germany
- Phil., Maharishi Dayanand University, Rohtak, India
- Sc. (Advertising Management & Public Relations), GJ University of Science and Technology, Haryana
- Sc. (Hons.), CCS Haryana Agriculture University, Haryana
Honours and Achievements
- Co – PI of the Project titled Improving Teaching Effectiveness in E- Learning Environment.
Source of funding: Received David A. Wilson Award for Excellence and Innovation in Higher Education Teaching & Learning (2017-2018) which is an International Competitive Research Grant funded by Laureate for the project titled: Improving Teaching Effectiveness in E-Learning Environment for two-year duration 2018-20
Duration: 2 years (2018-20)
Amount funded: INR 17,00,000\
- Development of Blended Module for Critical Thinking Skills for Law Graduate Programs (UPES SEED Grant)
Amount funded: 1.5 Lakh
- Rana, S., Solanki, M., Sahoo, N. G., & Krishnakumar, B. (2022). Bio-Vitrimers for Sustainable Circular Bio-Economy. Polymers, 14(20), 4338
- Sharma, M., Dwivedi, A., Sengar, A., & Solanki, M. (2020, January). Implementing innovative online teaching-learning practice in higher education: Understanding student perspective. In Proceedings of the 2020 11th International Conference on E-Education, E-Business, E-Management, and E-Learning (pp. 136-140)
- Dwivedi, Alka, Anita Sengar, and Manisha Solanki. "Analysis of Time Investment in Online Teaching: Log Diary Approach." Proceedings of the 2019 The 3rd International Conference on Digital Technology in Education. 2019.
- Dev Vrat Singh, Manisha Solanki- “Celebrity Blogs Revisited: A Content Analysis Applying Social Media Framework”, published in “Media Mimansa” 2011, issue July – September, p. 28-35.