Assistant Professor (Selection Grade)
- Multinational Management Program from JAIMS (Japan America Institute of Management), Tokyo-Hawaii-Singapore-Thailand
- Life Skills Certification from University of Montana, United States
- Diploma in Training & Development from ISTD (Indian Society for Training & Development), New Delhi
- PGDM (HR) from Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute Of Management And Technology
- MA in English Literature
He helps professionals & students become productive & employable by developing their Knowledge, Skills & Attitude. He is a Life Skills & Employability Coach, Communication & Soft Skills Trainer, Language Facilitator, Educator, Motivational Speaker and Blogger.
He is also India's 1st ISTD certified coach acknowledged with 'International Recognition' by CTAUN, United Nations, New York, for my innovative skill development initiatives.
In 2019, he was selected as ‘Global Leader for Innovation & Knowledge Scholar’ by Japan’s No. 1 ICT organization ‘Fujitsu’. He is an award-winning alumnus from JAIMS (Japan America Institute of Management Science), he has trained British professionals for life skills under Generation UK-India programme. As a Fulbright Fellow, he has also taught American learners at the University of Montana, United States.
As a Master Coach, he has trained Career Coaches and Student Mentors for Employability Skills at India's Top Educational e-Learning platform upGrad, Mumbai. He has conducted corporate training programs for British Council, USIEF, Reliance, Bajaj Hindusthan, Eureka Fobes, Lifestyle Mr. & Ms. India (2017), R P Auto Group, Zee Litera, NCC (National Cadet Corps) to name a few.
Additionally, he has participated in world-class training programs at Syracuse University (New York), Fulbright (Washington D.C.) Chuo University (Tokyo), Fujitsu (Yokohama), Temasek Ploytechnic (Singapore), Mae Fah Luang Foundation (Bangkok) and Infosys (India).
Honours and Achievements:
- 2019 Honorable Learner Awardee, JAIMS, Japan
- 2019 Global Leader for Innovation & Knowledge Scholar, Fujitsu, Tokyo
- 2019 International Recognition, CTAUN, United Nations, New York
- 2019 State Recognition, CM Office, Uttarakhand
- 2018 Global Teacher Awardee, GTC Worldwide, New Delhi
- 2017 National Youth Icon Awardee, ONGC
- 2016 Distinguished Service & Outreach Awardee, University of Montana, USA
- 2016 Youth Representative (India), United Nations, New York
- 2015 Fulbright Scholar, USIEF, New Delhi
- 2011-14 Topmost Trainer Official Recognition, GEHU
- 2009-10 Employee of the Year, MTouch Technologies, Noida
- 2008 Best Trainee Awardee, Promotion House
- 2007 Best Presentation & Case Study Award, ICFAI
Fujitsu-GLIK Scholar, Japan
Fulbright Fellow, USA
GLIK Alumni Association Member, Japan
Fulbright Alumni Association Member, USA
ISTD Lifetime Member
National HRD Network Lifetime Member
Personal interests: Volunteering, Writing, Painting, Public Speaking