Dr. Prasoom Dwivedi
MA (Applied Economics - Gold Medalist) University of Lucknow, UP
Ph.D, University of Lucknow, UP
Chartered Economist (Ch. E) , Registered Financial Specialist (RFP) & Master Financial Planner (MFP),
Fellow & Member, Hon Global Advisory Council, Global Academy of Finance and Management, USA
Area of Specialization
Energy Access, Renewable Energy & Energy Efficiency, Economics & Policy, Modelling, Energy Pricing, Food, Water, Energy Nexus, 4 P’s Participation in Renewable Energy Projects, Energy Education.
Research & Publications
- Anil Kumar, Hiranmoy Roy, Prasoom Dwivedi (2016) ‘Rural Infrastructure and Electrification’ published in Yojana, A Development Monthly, Publication Division, Ministry of Information Broadcasting, Government of India, ISSN-0971-8400.
- S.J. Chopra, Prasoom Dwivedi (2016), ‘Energy Education’, published in Special Issue on Energy, The Journal of Governance, Volume 12, IC Centre for Governance, New Delhi.
- Rohankar, N., Jain, A. K., Nangia, O. P., & Dwivedi, P. (2016). A study of existing solar power policy framework in India for viability of the solar projects perspective. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 56, 510-518.
- Goel, S., & Dwivedi, P. (2015). Considerations and Conceptualisation of solar business model in India: lessons on technology transfer learnt from Germany. International Journal of Technology, Policy and Management, 15(3), 226-247.
- Dwivedi P. and Sharma Pankaj (2015) ‘Improving Energy Access for Improved Livelihood Opportunities in Rural Uttarakhand through Biomass Gasification based Power Generation: Developing A Suggestive Model’ presented at 9th Uttarakhand State Science and Technology Congress (USCTC), organized by Uttarakhand Council for Science and Technology (UCOST), Dehradun.
- Sushanta K Chatterjee, Prasoom Dwivedi, Anirban Sengupta (2013), ‘Promotion of Wind and Solar Energy through Renewable Energy Certificate System: Lessons from Renewable Obligation Certificate, United Kingdom experience for India’ accepted as short listed paper in the Conference on Making Growth Happen: Implementing Policies for Competitive Industries, organized by World Bank and International Finance Corporation in Washington D.C. USA.
- Dwivedi P. and Dwivedi A (2012), ‘Public Community Participation in Renewable Energy Projects in India’ is selected for presentation in World Renewable Energy Forum (WREF-2012), Denver, Colorado.
- Sharma Vinay, Dwivedi Prasoom & Seth Piyush (2011), ‘Airports and Productivity’ International Journal on Aviation Management (IJAM), Vol. 1, Nos. 1/2, 2011, Inderscience publisher.
- Sharma Vinay, Dwivedi Prasoom and Seth Piyush (2009), ‘Role of e-Facilitation (ICTs) in Economic Development of the Rural Population’, International Journal on Electronic Governance, vol.2, Nos. 2/3, pg. 277-287,Inderscience Publisher (2009).
- Airline Service Quality Index for Indian Carriers: A Study of Full Cost Carriers’, co-author Ms. Harisha Emmadi, Management Trainee, GVK-MIAL, publisher Lambert Academic Publishing, Germany, (2013).
- Energy Conservation, Vol – III ‘Energycopia’, set of five volumes, series editor, Dr. Parag Diwan, publisher Pentagon Energy Press (2008).
Awards & Achievement:-
- Global Association of Risk Professional (GARP): Scholarship Awarded for the Energy Risk Professionals (ERP) Exam, 2014.
- Gold Medal for significant contribution in Energy Research at UPES, 2013.
- Certificate of Appreciation for exemplary contribution in research at UPES, 2011.