Dr. R. Jayraj
Sr. Associate Professor
B.A (Economics), The American College, Madurai Kamaraj University, Madurai
M.A (Economics), Thiyagaraja College of Arts of Science, Madurai Kamaraj University, Madurai
Ph.D (International Trade) (Economics), Madras University, Chennai
Area of Specialization
International Business, Macro Finance, Macroeconomics & Time Series Modelling
Research & Publications:
- Energy Consumption and Human Development: Global Perspective”, 2015, Economics and Policy of Energy and the Environment, Vol. 2015/1, Issue 1, FrancoAngeli pp. 111-131. DOI: 10.3280/EFE2015-001008
- “A Block Rate approach to fuel pricing policy for Urban Traffic congestion reduction in India” July-Dec, 2013, IBA Journal of Management & Leadership, ISNN 2230-7524.
- “An Empirical study on the Impact of FDI on Economic Activity of India”, Jul-Dec, 2011, Vol.7, No.2., Journal of Global Economy, Research Centre for Social Sciences, India.
- “Impact of Intellectual Capital on Firm Performance: A Resource Based View using VAIC Approach”, Jul-Dec, 2010, Vol.2, No. 2., International Journal of Business Management, Economics and Information Technology.
- “An Empirical Investigation of Impact of Net FII Investment on Performance of Indian Stock Market”, Jan-Mar, 2009, Vol.4, No.1, Journal of Contemporary Research in Management, ADPP Ltd., India.
- “Impact of Energy Consumption on Human Development: Global and Indian Perspective”, International Conference on “Applied Economics and Business” organized by Mata Vaishnodevi University in collaboration with The Indian Econometric Society (TIES) on 28-29th July, 2016.
- “An Empirical Analysis on the impact of International crude oil price shocks on India’s Demand for Crude Oil”, 52nd Annual Conference of The Indian Econometric Society (TIES), on January 4-6, 2016 in IIM Kozhikode.
- “Energy consumption and Human Development: Global Perspective”, 4th & 5th of August, 2015, IIM -Bangalore-INDIA
- “FDI, Exports and Economic Activity of India: A Macro Analysis”, 1st, 2nd & 3rd of Feb, 2013 at Oxford University, UK, by Economics & ECO-Engineering Associate, Inc., Canada and Teeside University, UK.
- “An analysis of Current Indian Business Scenario and Global Competition”, 5th & 6th, Jan, 2009, IBS International Conference on marketing and Business Strategy, Hyderabad, India.
- “Exchange Rate of India and its Volatility”, June, 2014 – ISBN: 978-3-639-71884-3, Scholars Press, Germany.
- “India’s Import Demand for Crude Oil” June, 2014 – ISBN: 978-1-312-28927-7, Lulu Press Inc, USA.