Assistant Professor - Senior Scale
B.A. (Hons) (Economics), Utkal University, Odisha
M.A. (Economics), University of Hyderabad, Telangana
M.Phil (Economics) University of Hyderabad, Telangana
Ph.D.(Economics)(Pursuing),Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur
Area of Specialization
Business Economics I, Business Economics II, Business Statistics, Research Methodology & Report Writing, Economics & Management Decisions, Econometrics, Energy Derivatives & Risk Management
Research & Publications
- National level seminar of Indian Econometric Society, IIT - Mumbai in 2007
- “Dividend Policy and Stock Price Behaviour in Indian Corporate Sector: A Panel Data Approach” in the 44th Annual Conference of Indian Econometric Society, University of Hyderabad, 3-5th January, 2008
- “Dividend Policy in Indian Corporate Sector” in 12th International Conference on Money and Finance, IGIDR, Mumbai, March 11-12, 2010
- A paper on “Dynamic of Price Behaviour in Indian Spot and Futures Markets” was presented in the 48th Annual Conference of the Indian Econometric Society (TIES) to be held at Pondicherry University during 1st – 3rd March, 2012.
- A research paper on “Price Discovery in Indian Commodity Derivatives Markets” is presented in International Conference on Managing Infrastructure organized by UPES, Dehradun during 14-15th February, 2014.
- Presented a paper on Trends and Determinants of outward FDI: Evidences from Indian Economy in ICSSR sponsored national seminar organized by Himachal Pradesh University, Shimla during 28-29 March, 2014. The paper got best paper award among 100 participants for the seminar.
- Presented A research paper on Agricultural Commodity Future market in India: Trends and Issues is presented in the Agro supply Chain Conference (ASCC-2014) organized by University of Petroleum and Energy Studies, Dehradun with NABARD, SIDBI and HMNEH held on 22nd August 2014.
- Presented a research paper on “Volatility spillovers between Aluminum Spot and Futures Markets in India” in the International conference for Managing Infrastructure (ICMI 2015) 06-07th Feb,2015 organized by UPES, Dehradun, India and got best paper award in LSCM and others category.
- Presented A research paper on “Hedging Performance of Agricultural Commodity Future markets in India” in the Agro supply Chain Conference (ASCC-2015) organized by University of Petroleum and Energy Studies, Dehradun with NABARD, SIDBI and NHM held on 3rd October, 2015.
- Presented a Research paper on “Price Discovery in Indian commodity derivative markets (New Evidences)” in India Finance Conference, 2015 held at IIM, Kolkata during December 17-19, 2015.
- Conference Paper on “Dividend Policy in Indian Corporate sector” in 12th International Conference on Money and Finance, IGIDR, Mumbai held on March 11-12, 2010.
- Conference paper on “Dynamics of Price Behaviour in Indian Commodity Spot and Futures Markets” in the 48th Annual Conference of the Indian Econometric Society held in Pondicherry University during March 1-3, 2012.
- Author of book “Dividend Policy and Stock Price Behaviour in Indian Corporate Sector” published by Lambert Academic Publishing, Germany
- Jadhav P, Pani U, Gupta A(2015) ,”Sectoral FDI Policy Framework: Evidences from Indian Economy, Xplore, Vol-6, Issue No-1, pp-15-22
- Pani U, Jadhav P (2015) "International Linkage of Crude Oil future Markets of India: Empirical evidences from Indian Crude Oil futures Markets, International Journal of Multidisciplinary Research and Development, Vol-2,Issue -2,pp-297-303
- Pani U, Jadhav P (2015)"An Empirical Analysis of Healthcare Spending in India: Evidences from Maharashtra and Bihar, International Journal of Research in commerce, IT & Management Vol-5,Issue-06