Dr. Neeraj Anand
B.E. (Civil), Nagpur University, Nagpur
MBA, IMS, M.D.S. University, Ajmer.
NET (Management) conducted by UGC
Ph.D. (Management), Sardar Patel University, Vallabhvidya Nagar (Guj.)
Area of Specialization:
Supply Chain Management and Research Methodology
Other Areas: Operations Management, Marketing Management, Quantitative Techniques and Project Management.
HBO Course from Laureate International.
Research & Publications:
- “The importance of innovation leadership in cultivating supply chain management and enhancing organization performance in IJPMB (International Journal of Process Management and Benchmarking) in Inderscience and indexed in Scopus in April, 2015.
- “Sustainable Supply Chain Network Design: An Insight from Food Processing Sector in India”, “International Journal of Automation and Logistics, Inderscience Publishers” in April, 2015.
- “Measuring retail supply chain performance: Theoretical model using key performance indicators (KPIs)” published in the “Benchmarking: An International Journal (BIJ)”, Emerald, Vol. 22 Iss: 1, pp.135 – 166 in Jan. 2015.
- Supply Chain Efficiency: An Insight from Fruits and Vegetables Sector in India. Journal of Operations and Supply Chain Management published by Getulio Vargas Business School (FGV) in Brazil, (Indexed in Biblioteca Eletrônica Spell, Cabell's Directory, Diadorim, EBSCO, Eletronic Journal Library, Google Academics), Vol. 7 No. 2, pp. 154-167, ISSN: 1984-3046, Dec. 2014.
- “Modeling the enablers of Flexible Manufacturing Systems using Interpretive Structural Modeling” published in issue of “International Journal of Supply Chain Management Systems” ISSN: 2277-1387, November 2014.
- “Redesigning Entrepreneurship Education in India" published in the “Commerce and Management Explorer”. A Quarterly International Journal of Social Science Research, ISSN 2230-9187, 336–350, Vol - 3, No. 2, July 2013.
- Certified Internal Auditor: from DNV for ISO 9001:2008 and BS 14001:2004 in 2014 and Management Representative for ISO accreditation with UPES from Apr. 2006 to May 2015.
- IACBE Accreditation: undergoing IACBE accreditation for MBA –LSCM program and faced candidacy visit in Feb. 2015.
- Resource Person: with HPCL, THDC, OIL, DRDO etc. for Quantitative Techniques, Research Methodology and Project Management.
Rewards and Recognitions:
- Received a R&D award, UPES for publishing research paper in Scopus on 5th Sept, 2016 from Prof. Shri Krishna Joshi (Padma Bhushan).
- Received a R&D C-Cube award, UPES for publishing research paper in Emerald and Scopus on 26th March, 2015. Prof. C.N.R. Rao gave away the award.
- Relicitated by UPES Management in the Communication Meet on 17th Sept. 2013 for the conduct of successful ISO Audit for UPES by DNV in Aug. 2013.
- Received an award for distinguished services on 10th year celebration of UPES by Mr. Vikram Mehta in 2013.
- Received Dedicated Faculty Reward by the Governor- Uttarakhand in Sept. 2010.
- Received the best faculty reward under the Faculty Reward Policy of UPES in Jan. 2008.
- Received an Appreciation Letter and a cash award for the accomplishment of ISO Certification of UPES.
- Awarded with Grade “A” in the “Refresher Course in Commerce and Management” conducted by Academic Staff College, Shimla sponsored by UGC. (2nd May, 2005 to 21st May, 2005).
- An edited book on “Cold Chain Logistics in Horticulture and Agriculture” in April, 2016; supported by NABARD.
- A text book on “Supply Chain Management” published by Global Publishers in Jan. 2012.
- An edited book on “Contemporary Issues in Energy Sector” published in April, 2009.