B.E. Computer Engineering, University of Mumbai
M.E. Computer Engineering, University of Mumbai
PhD (CSE) Image Processing, JJTU, Rajasthan
Area of Specialization:
Computer Graphics, Image Processing, Computer Vision, Predictive Modeling, Discrete Structures
Research & Publications:
Papers Published in Reviewed Journals:
- Ekta M. Upadhyay et al (April 2019), “Automated Town Planner,” in Journal of Emerging Technologies and Innovative Research JETIR, UGC approved 199952, ISSN 2349-5162
- Ekta M. Upadhyay et al (April 2019), “Helping Homeless,” in International Journal of Research and Analytical Reviews IJRAR, UGC approved 199533, ISSN 2348-1269
- Ekta M. Upadhyay et al (April 2019), “Smart Doorbell with Enhanced Security,” in International Organization of Scientific Research IOSR, ISSN 2250-3021
- Ekta M. Upadhyay et al (Sep 2013), “Effect of Homomorphic Filter on Infrared Images for Exposure Fusion” in IJETCAS, Issue 6, Vol. 1, pp. 27-36. ISSN: 2279-0055
- Ekta M. Upadhyay et al (Jun 2013), “Multi Focus fusion based on Complex Wavelet for Surveillance application” in IJETCAS 13-104, ISSN 2279-0047.
- Ekta M. Upadhyay et al (Nov 2012), “A Novel Multifocus and Multi Exposure Approach for Concealed Weapon Detection,” in iJLTEMAS, Vol.I , Issue X, pp. 20-25. ISSN 2278-2540
- Ekta M. Upadhyay and Dr. N. K. Rana , “Multi focus and Multi exposure based Color Image Fusion for CWD” , in Proc. International Conference on ICA, DOI 10.1007/978-81-322-2268-2_34, ISBN 978-81-322-2267-5, 22-24 December 2014.
- Ekta M. Upadhyay and Dr. N. K. Rana , “Homomorphic filter based Exposure fusion” Proceedings of Fourth International Conference on Recent Trends in Information, Telecommunication and Computing – ITC, ELSEVIER, ISBN 978-81-910691-6-3, 2013.
- Ekta M. Upadhyay and Dr. N. K. Rana, “Contrast Enhancement for Multi exposure Infrared Images” in IEEE International Conference on Signal Processing & Integrated Networks, SPIN, Amity University, IEEE XPLORE, ISBN 978-1-4799-2865-1. 2014.
- Ekta M. Upadhyay and Dr. N. K. Rana, “Exposure Fusion for Concealed Weapon Detection” in IEEE 2nd International Conference on Devices, Circuits and Systems – ICDCS, Karunya University, 2014. 10.1109/ICDCSyst.2014.6926141
- Ekta M. Upadhyay and Dr. N. K. Rana , “Contrast Enhancement in Exposure Fusion for Concealed Weapon Detection” in 3rd International Conference on Recent Trends in Engineering & Technology, ICRTET 2014, SNJB's Late Sau. K. B. Jain College of Engineering, Nashik, ELSEVIER, ISBN 978-93-5107-221-8, 2014.
- Ekta Bhatt, Mr. P.J. Nikumbh, “Mobility Based Resource Reservation Scheme for Wireless Networks”, International Conference on Wireless Networks, ICWN 2009, Monte Carlo Resort, Las Vegas, Nevada, USA (July 13-16), 2009.
Poster / Invited Presentation
- Delivered a lecture on “Computer Graphics and Virtual reality” for Department of Information Technology, RGIT, Mumbai.
- Successful completion of “Mission 10X - Teaching & Learning Skills” program for innovative ideas in teaching conducted by Wipro for 15 days.
Awards & Recognition
- Received “Best Teacher Award” for two consecutive years University of Mumbai