Dr. Mrinal Jana
Assistant Professor - Selection Grade
B.Sc (Hons) (Mathematics), University of Calcutta
M.Sc (Mathematics), IIT Kharagpur
PhD (Optimization), IIT Kharagpur
Area of Specialization:
Operations Research and Decision Making Optimization under Uncertainty, Multi-Objective Optimization, Numerical Optimization.
Research & Publications :
- Jana, Mrinal & Panda, Geetanjali. Solution of nonlinear interval vector optimization problem. Operational Research 14(2014): 71-85.
- Jana, Mrinal & Panda, Geetanjali. Multi-objective Geometric Programming with Varying Parameters: Application in Waste Water Treatment System. Mathematical Modelling and Analysis 20(2015): 585-603.
- Jana, Mrinal & Panda, Geetanjali. Existence of $\chi$-efficient solution of multi objective fractional programming problem with bounded parameters. International Transactions in Operational Research. DOI: 10.1111/itor.12260.
- Jana, Mrinal & Panda, Geetanjali. LR-optimal solution of nonlinear optimization problem with bounded parameters. International Journal of Operational Research (in press).
- Jana, Mrinal & Panda, Geetanjali. Existence of χ-optimal solution of fractional programming problem with interval parameters. Journal of Computer Science and Computational Mathematics 5(2015): 27-32.
- Jana, Mrinal & Panda, Geetanjali. Compromising solution of geometric programming problem with bounded parameters. Journal of Operations Research Society of China (in press)
- Attended International Symposium on “Applied Optimization and Game-Theoretic Models” during January 9-11, 2013 at Indian Statistical Institute, Delhi Centre and presented a paper titled “Solution of Interval Geometric Programming Problem”.
- Attended CIMPA-ICPAM Research School 2013 on “Generalized Nash Equilibrium Problems, Bi-level programming and MPEC” at University of Delhi, New Delhi during November 25-December 6, 2013 and presented a paper titled “LR-optimal Solution of Bi-level Programming Problem with Bounded Parameters”.
- Attended “2nd International Conference on Mathematics and Computing” during January 5-10, 2015 at Haldia Institute of Technology, Haldia, India, and presented a paper titled “Efficient portfolio for interval Sharpe ratio model”.
- Attended “42nd Annual Conference of Odisha Mathematical Society” during February 7-8, 2015 at Vyasanagar College, Jajpur road, Odisha, India, and presented a paper titled “Solution of Nonlinear Optimization Problem with Uncertain Parameters”.
- Advanced Level Workshop on Variational Analysis and Optimization, National Programme On Differential Equations Theory, Computation & Application (NPDE-TCA) , sponsored by DST, at IIT Gandhinagar, March 2-7, 2015.
- Jana, Mrinal, Kumar, Pankaj and Panda, Geetanjali. Efficient portfolio for interval Sharpe ratio model. Springer proceeding in Mathematics and Statistics 139 (2015).
- Jana, Mrinal & Panda, Geetanjali. Solution of Nonlinear Fractional Programming Problem with Bounded Parameters. Proceedings of the 4-th International Conference on Computer Science & Computational Mathematics (ICCSCM 2015), Langkawi, Malaysia.