Dr. Ashoutosh Pandey
Professor (DOJ - 16.08.2010, Regular)
B.Tech (Chemical Engineering), IIT Kanpur
M.Tech (Chemical Engineering), IIT Kanpur
Ph.D. (Chemical Engineering), University of Massachusetts, USA
Area of Specialization:
Research & Publication:
- R.Tiwari, S. Kothari, A. Panday, G.Joshi, Effect of pH on Catalyst’s Properties of Synthesized CZA Catalysts for Hydrogenation of CO2, Journal of Energy and Chemical Engineering, 2(4), PP. 130-138, (2014)
- S. A. Mullin, G. Stone, A. Panday, and N. P. Balsara, Salt Self-Diffusion Coefficient in Block Copolymer Electrolytes of PS-PEO. J. Electrochem. Soc., 158 (6) PP.A619-A627 (2011)
- E. D. Gomez, A. Panday, V. Chen, and N. P. Balsara, Effect of Ion Distribution on Conductivity of Block Copolymer Electrolytes. Nano Letters, 9 (3), PP. 1212-1216, (2009)
- A. Panday, S. A. Mullin, and N. P. Balsara, Effect of Molecular Weight and Salt Concentration on Conductivity of Block Copolymer Electrolytes. Macromolecules, 42 (13), PP. 4632–4637, (2009)
- N. Wanakule, A. Panday and N. P. Balsara, Ionic Conductivity of Block Copolymer Electrolytes in the Vicinity of Order-Disorder and Order-Order Transitions. Macromolecules, 42 (15), PP 5642–5651, (2009)
International & Conferences:
- R. Tiwari, S Kumar, G.Joshi, P.Kumar, A. Panday.Poster presentation on “k-Carrageenan template-based synthesis of nanoporous zinc oxide (ZnO).” International conference on challenges in chemistry and biology of carbohydrates CARBO-XXVIII, during January 20th-22nd, 2014, at Hotel Sun Park Inn, Dehradun.
- R. Tiwari, S Kumar, G.Joshi, P.Kumar, A. Panday, Best Paper Award for the paper entitled “Synthesis and Physiochemical Characterization of CZA Catalyst for Hydrogenation of CO2” presented at First International Seminar on Nanotechnology in Conventional and Alternate Energy Systems Global Status and Pathway 2013, held at University of Petroleum & Energy Studies, Dehradun on 12th-13 th August, 2013.
- Ritesh Tiwari, Sandeep Kothari, Girdhar Joshi*& Ashutosh Panday* poster presentation in “Strategies for Chemical Conversion/Utilization for CO2 Capture & Storage (CCS)” Poster presentation in Chemference’12 during 10th and 11th December 2012 at ICT-Mumbai and IIT Bombay.
- Panday and S. P. Gido, “Scaling Laws of Avrami Kinetics of Growing Anisotropic Grains,” American Physical Society (APS) National Meeting, March 2006, Baltimore, MD, USA
- A. Panday, S. A. Mullin and N. P. Balsara, “Electrochemical Characterization of Block Copolymer Electrolytes,” Electrochemical Society (ECS) Meeting, October 2008, Honolulu, Hawaii, HI, USA
- A. Panday, S. A. Mullin and N. P. Balsara, “Electrochemical Characterization of Polystyrene-b-Polyethylene oxide/LiTFSI system,” Materials Research Society (MRS) Meeting, December 2008, Boston, MA, USA
- R. Tiwari, S. Kothari, G. Joshi, & A. Panday, 'Synthesis & Characterization of CZA Catalyst for Methanol Synthesis by CO2 Hydrogenation” presented at Innovate India conference 2014 on Theme “Innovation in Science and Technology for the Service of Mankind” organized by National Research Development Corporation (NRDC), New Delhi in association with Uttarakhand State Council for Science and Technology (UCOST), Dehradun at UPES, Dehradun February , 2014. [Won 3rd prize for oral presentation]
- R. Tiwari, S. Kothari, Girdhar Joshi*, & A. Panday poster presentation on “CHEMICAL CONVERSION OF CO2 TO VALUE ADDED PRODUCT.” Poster presentation in National Conference on Ethnopharmacology, Recent developments in biological and Chemical Science, during1st-3rd March 2013 at LSM Government PG College Pithoragarh.
- S. Kothari, R. Tiwari, Girdhar Joshi*, and A. Panday poster presentation in “Recent Developments in Heterogeneous Catalysis for Chemical Conversion of Carbon Di-Oxide to non-Conventional Fuel” poster presentation in National Conference on Ethnopharmacology, Recent developments in biological and Chemical Science, during 1st-3rd March 2013 at LSM Government PG College Pithoragarh.
- A. Panday, Process Plant Utilities (Book), Vipul Publications, Bombay, India (1999) 389 pgs.