Dr. Vamsi Krishna Kudapa
Assistant Professor (DOJ - 24.06.2013, Regular)
B.Tech (Chemical Engineering), Bapatla Engineering College, Andhra Pradesh.
M.S (Petroleum Technology), University of Teesside, UK.
Ph.D. (Petroleum Engineering), University of Petroleum & Energy Studies, Dehradun.
Area of Specialization:
Research & Publication:
- Mr.Vamsi Krishna, Dr.Pushpa Sharma, Dr.D.K.Gupta.2017.Modelling and Simulation of Gas flow behavior in Shale Gas Reservoirs, Journal of Petroleum Exploration and Production Technology (PEPT).
- Mr.Vamsi Krishna, Dr.D.K.Gupta, Dr.Pushpa Sharma. Modeling of Gas production from Shale Matrix to Fracture Network, SPE-187473-MS,One petro Journal, 9-10th May 2017.
- Mr.Vamsi Krishna Kudapa, Dr.D.K.Gupta.2015.Study of Apparent Permeability in Shale Gas Reservoirs, International Journal of Engineering Research and Technology (IJERT), Vol 4.
- Mr. Vamsi Krishna Kudapa, Dr.D.K.Gupta, Dr.Pushpa Sharma.2015.Study of Flow Behavior of Shale Gas in Nano Pores, Drilling and Exploration World (DEW) Journal, August 2014.
- Mr.Vamsi Krishna and Dr.Pushpa Sharma, Analysing mud properties for Water based Mud, Drilling and Exploration World (DEW) Journal, May 2018.
- Mr.Vamsi Krishna Kudapa, Dr.D.K.Gupta and Dr.Pushpa Sharma. A New Model for Flow of Gas in Shale Matrix Using Matrix Compressibility Concept, The paper was presented at International Shale Oil and Gas Workshop, 7-10 January 2016, Annamalai University, Chennai, Tamil Nadu.
- Mr.Vamsi Krishna Kudapa, Dr.D.K.Gupta, Simulation of Gas Flow from Shale Matrix using ANSYS FLUENT, The paper was presented at International SHALE GAS & OIL Workshop, 28-29 January 2016, Directorate of General Hydrocarbons, The Taj Mahal Hotel, New Delhi.
- Mr.Vamsi Krishna Kudapa, Dr.D.K.Gupta and Dr.Pushpa Sharma.2018.Modeling of Gas Production from Shale Matrix to Fracture Network. The paper was presented at International Conference on advances in the field of health, safety, fire, environment, allied sciences and Engineering, 18-19 November 2016, University of Petroleum and Energy Studies, Dehradun.