Mrs. Deepali Yadav
Assistant Professor (DOJ- 1-08-2016, Regular)
B.Tech (Electrical & Electronics Eng.) UTU Dehradun
M.E. (Power Electronics), PEC University of Technology (Formerly Punjab Engineering College, Chandigarh)
PhD- Pursuing (Electrical Eng., UPES, Dehradun)
Area of Specialization:
Electrical: Power Electronics, Electrical Machines, and Electrical Drives
Research & Publications/International Conferences:
- Balaji Venkateswaran V, Deepali Yadav, Neeraj Kumar Sharma, Experimental Verification of Reconfiguration Techniques Applied for Partial Shading on Solar PV”, International Journal of Innovative Technology and Exploring Engineering, ISSN:2278-3075(Online), Volume 8 Issue 11, September 2019, Pg. No. 4196-4203.
- D. Bose, Deepali Yadav, et al ” Biodiesel Wastewater Treatment and Power Generation Using Earthen Membrane Microbial Fuel Cell”, 4N ature Environment and Pollution Technology An International Quarterly Scientific Journal, Vol. 17, No. 4, 2018pp. 1293-1297, p-ISSN: 0972-6268 , e-ISSN: 2395-3454, Impact Factor 1.95.
- Deepali Yadav, N.K. Sharma, D Rawat, Balaji V, “A Novel Shunt Hybrid Active Filter to Eliminate Dominant Current Harmonics under Realistic Utility Conditions”- IEEE Conference on Recent trends in Electrical, Control and Communications, March 2018.
- Balaji Venkateswaran V, Neeraj Kumar Sharma, Deepali Yadav, “State Estimation of Power System Embedded with FACTS devices and PMUs”, IJET (UAE), March 2018.
- D Rawat, Deepak Kumar, Deepali Yadav, “Control of Inverted Pendulum System Using LabVIEW”, International Journal of Scientific & Engineering Research, February, 2018.
- Deepali Yadav, Jagdish Kumar, “Harmonic Minimization Using PSO Technique For CMLI With Unequal And Equal DC Sources”, IEEE International Conference On Power Electronics, Intelligent Control And Energy Systems, July 201
- ShefaliParmar& Deepali Yadav, “A Novel Dynamic Voltage Regulator Based Upon AC ChopperConverter Topology”, IEEE International Conference On Power Electronics, Intelligent Control And Energy Systems, July 2016.
- Jagdish Kumar & Deepali Yadav,“New Multilevel Inverter Topology And Its Control Scheme”, International Journal of Advanced Engineering Science and Technological Research, March 2015.
- Certified Trainer for the Qualification pack of Engineer- Power Distribution (PSS/Q7001) confirming to National Skill Qualification Framework Level-6.
- Certified Trainer for the Qualification pack of Junior Engineer- Power Distribution (PSS/Q3004) confirming to National Skill Qualification Framework Level-6.
- Member of organizing committee of “International Workshop on Smart Grid and Electric Vehicles” held from 8th August to 11th August 2017, organized by department of electrical,
- Session Chair, ICICCD 2018, Department of Electrical & Electronics Engg., UPES