Dr. Narendra Soni, (SMIEEE,2010)
Associate Professor (DOJ-08-02 2011, Regular)
B.E.(Electrical, Electronics & Power), (Marathwada University, Aurangabad)
M.E. (Power System) (Shivaji University, Kolhapur)
Ph.D. (Electrical Engineering), UPES, Dehradun
Certified Energy Auditor – BEE, MoP India
Certified Trainer – Distribution Engineer, by PSSC, GoI
Certified Trainer – Junior Engineer, by PSSC, GoI
Chartered Engineer, Institution of Engineers, India
Area of Specialization:
- e-Vehicles, Smart Grid, Energy Storage & Battery Management, IoT& Application, Power System, Electromagnetic fields, High Voltage & HVDC Transmission, Automation.
Research & Publication:
Indian Patent (Published):
- N B SONI, Dr.Kamal Bansal, Dr.D.K.Saini, Mr. Manohar Reddy “System and Method to obtain a Precise Geographic Location” with Application no.- 201911009286
- NBSONI, ‘Coin-operated Solar Charging Machine’with Application no.- 201911005113
- ‘The transition to LED Illumination: A case study on energy conservation’ in the international ‘Journal of Theoretical & Applied Information Technology’ Vol:4, Nov. 2008 N0.:11, PP1083 – 1088; a publication of Asian Research Publication.
- ‘Design & Development of an Integrated Control of Real Time Data Monitoring for Remotely Located Micro Hydro Station and Solar Power Station’ in International Journal of Applied Engineering Research
- ‘Optimizing the Coordinates Position for Optimal placement of Zigbee for Power Monitoring from Remote location’ in Global Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics
- ‘A review of IoT devices for traffic management system’ at International conference organized by IEEE.
- “Biological effects of Electromagnetic Fields titled “Extremely Low Frequency (ELF) Radiation from Electrical Power lines and the genetic effects of power fields”, in 2-days National level Workshop held from 14-07-03 to 16-07-03 at Institution of Engineers (India), Hyderabad.
- ‘Energy Conservation – A key productivity factor’ at Two days national workshop on ‘Sustainable development & Environmental Challenges’ at GMRIT, Rajam
- ‘T&D Losses in 11 kV Distribution System due to Low Power Factor: A Study on Uttarakhand’ at Distritech during May 2015 organsied by Powercon.
- ‘Design of a low cost & energy efficient, solar power based illumination system for remote villages’ was presented at International Conference on Recent Advancements in Electrical Sciences held at KBS College of Engineering, Erode, Tamil Nadu on Jan 9,10 – 2010
- ‘Energy Conservation-A case study of LED illumination’ at 2nd National conference on Advances in Energy Conversion Technologies (2008) held at Manipal Institute of Technology, Manipal University, Manipal during 18, 19 April 2008.
- ’Compact ECG with 24 hour monitoring & storage capacity’ at National conference on Advances in mechanical & Electrical Engineering (AMEE – 2010) held at AnnasahebDange college of Engineering, Ashta (DistSangli) PP 130-134.
- ‘Harmonic reduction in PWM type AC chopper using Genetic Algorithm’ at National Conference on ‘Advances in Electrical Power & Energy System’ to held on Oct 1 & 2, 2010 at Siksha-O-Anusandhan University, Bhubaneshwar.