Narendra Balkishan Soni
BE (Electronics), Marathwada University, Aurangabad, Maharashtra
ME (Power System Engineering), Shivaji University, Kolhapur, Maharashtra
Area of Specialization:
Electrical Power System, Renewal Energy, Energy Management & Conservation, Electromagnetic Fields
Research & Publication:
- Soni, Narendra B., and P. Devendra. "The transition to LED illumination: A case study on energy conservation." Journal of Theoretical and Applied Information Technology 4.11 (2008): 1083-1087.
- Bansal, Kamal, and Devendra Saini. "Optimizing the Coordinates Position for Optimal Placement of ZigBee for Power Monitoring From Remote Location." Global Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics 12.1 (2016): 11-17.
- Bansal, Kamal, and Devendra Saini "Design & Development of an integrated Control of Real-Time Data Monitoring for Remotely Located Micro Hydro Station and Solar Power Station" International Journal of Applied Engineering Research ISSN 0973-4562 Volume 10, Number 16 (2015) pp 37554-37556
Research & Publications:
- T&D Losses in 11 kV Distribution System due to Low Power Factor: A Study on Uttarakhand by Dr.Kamal Bansal, Saurabh Biswas & N.B Soni at Distritech in 2015
- Published a paper on ‘Energy Conservation-A case study of LED illumination’ at 2nd National Conference on Advances in Energy Conversion Technologies (2008) held at Manipal Institute of Technology, Manipal University, Manipal.
- A paper titled ‘Design of a low cost & energy efficient, solar power based illumination system for remote villages’ was presented at International Conference on Recent Advancements in Electrical Sciences held at KBS College of Engineering, Erode, Tamil Nadu