Assistant Professor (DOJ - 30.08.2017, Regular)
B.Tech (Mechanical Engineering), HEC Jagadhari
M.Tech (Mechanical Engineering), NIT, Jalandhar
PhD(Pursuing), IIT(ISM), Dhanbad.
Area of Specialization:
Research and Publications:
1. Sachin Sharma and Kishor Kulkarni (2018)” Emission reduction of Spark ignited Genset with ethanol-blended gasoline fuel”, International Journal of Applied Engineering Research ISSN 0973-4562 Volume 13, Number 6 (2018) pp. 369-374
2. Sachin Sharma and RS Bharj (2014) “Parametric Evaluation of Spark Ignition Engine with Ethanol Blended Gasoline Fuel”, International Journal of Information Technology and Knowledge Management. Special Issue (ICFTEM-2014) May 2014 pp. 251-258 (ISSN 0973-4414).
Sachin Sharma and Kishor Kulkarni (2016). Development of Correlation for Density and Viscosity of Ethanol Blended Gasoline Fuel. International conference on Recent Advancements in BioEnergy Research ICRABR-2016, 26-27 Feb, 2016, Sardar Swaran Singh National Institute of Bio-Energy. Kapurthala Punjab, (paper No. BE12).
- Sachin Sharma and Dr RS Bharj. (2014). “Prospective of Higher Percentage of Ethanol to be used in an SI Engine, “Proceedings of the National Conference on Mechanical Engineering (NCME-2014), University Institute of Engineering & Technology, Punjab University SSG Regional Centre (PB) India. Nov 7-8. Paper No. NCME-07.
- Sachin Sharma and Dr RS Bharj. (2014). “Comparative Analysis Emission Characteristics of SI Engine with E10 and E15,” Proceedings of the National Conference on Mechanical Engineering (NCME-2014), University Institute of Engineering &Technology, Punjab University SSG Regional Centre (PB) India. Nov 7-8. Paper No. NCME-10.
- Faculty Development Programme on” Advanced in Research Methods and Data Analytical Tools” by CGCTC, Jhanjeri Mohali, Feb 08, 2016 to Feb 13 2016.S
- Short term Course on “IC Engine fuels & Combustion Technologies (ICEFCT-13)” Sponsored by AICTE/MHRD Department of Mechanical Engineering, Dr. B. R. Ambedkar National Institute of Technology, Jalandhar during December 14-18, 2013.
- 6 weeks Summer Fellowship Programme (SFRF-2012).” for Research” Sponsored by QIP/CEP at IIT Delhi from May 16, 2012, to July 16, 2012.
- Workshop on “Sensor Networks and Web Enablement” Sponsored by QIP/CEP at IIT Delhi from on Nov 5 - 6, 2011.
- Summer School on “Intelligent Environment (IE-10)” Sponsored by AICTE/MHRD at NIT Hamirpur, from July 15-19. 2010.