Dr. Nirlipta Priyadarshini Nayak
No. Papers published in journals: 13
No. Papers presented in conferences: 09
No. Citations: 58
Academic Background (Degrees, University Name & Year of Passing):
Ph.D (NIT, Rourkela, 2015) Specialisation: Mineral Engineering
M.Tech (NIT, Rourkela, 2008) Specialisation: Solid waste management
M.Sc (Geology, Utkal University, 2003)
- Honours and Achievements: Best Paper award in “Sustainable Management of Environment & Natural Resource through Innovation in Science and Technology (SMTST, 2020)
- Contribution: Mineral Engineering
- Interest: Mineral & Coal Characterisation, Ore Geology & Mining Geology, Clean coal technology
- Nayak, N.P, Kumar, H, Bhist S (2021) Application of hydraulic flow unit for prediction of flow zone in carbonate reservoir, Arabian Journal of Geosciences, issue 14, volume 677.
- Nirlipta Priyadarshini Nayak, “Design of beneficiation scheme of Banded Hematite Jasper using Mineralogical characterization study”, Presented at International Conference on Sustainable material, Manufacturing and Renewable Technology (i-SMaRT) 2021 at Federal Institute of Science And Technology, Kerala, 22nd - 23rd April,2021 (Selected for Elsevier Publication)
- Kudapa V.K., Nayak N.P. and Gupta R(2020).; Materials for diagnosis, prevention and control of Covid-19 pandemic, Biotechnology Kiosk, Vol 2, Issue 9, PP: 4-17
- Nirlipta Priyadarshini Nayak, Beneficiation Study of Iron Ore Slime to Produce Pellet Grade Concentrate” presented in Sustainable Management of Environment & Natural Resource through Innovation in Science and Technology, UPES, Dehradun, 7th- 8th August (Selected for Springer Publication)
- Nayak, N. P.Ahmed, S (2019) Optimization of shovel-dumper combination in lignite mine: a case study ,Journal of Mine, Metal & Fuel, Vol.67, No.11
- Nayak, N. P. And Pal, B. K (2018) “Beneficiation of goethite-laterite ore – An alternative, Journal of Mine, Metal & Fuel, Vol.66, No.04, pp.253- 258.
- Nayak, N. P and Pal, B. K (2013) “separation behavior of iron ore fines in Kelsey centrifugal jig”, Journal of Minerals & Material characterization & Engineering, Vol.1, Issue 3, pp.85-89.
- Nayak, N. P., Das. A & Pal, B. K (2012) “Feasibility of Beneficiation of Banded Hematite Jasper of Eastern India” International Journal of Engineering resource & Technology”, Vol.1, Issue 9, pp.01-11.
Projects or Ph.D.’s guided: No
Personal interests: Singing