Dr Deepak Singh
No. Papers published in journals: 13
No. Papers presented in conferences: 7
No. Citations: 16
Academic Background (Degrees, University Name & Year of Passing):
- PhD (Geoscience Engineering) from University of Petroleum & Energy Studies, Dehradun
- Master of Technology (Petroleum Exploration) from IIT (Indian School of Mines), Dhanbad
- Master of Science (Applied Geology) from AMU Aligarh
- B.Sc. (Hons.) Geology from AMU, Aligarh
- UPES – Associate Professor (Nov 2018 till Present)
- UPES – Assistant Professor (Sept 2009 – August 2013)
- Wipro Technology ENU vertical (Oil & Gas Centre of Excellence) – Senior Consultant (Sept. 2014- Oct 2018) - worked for British Petroleum- Accountable for all aspects of petro-technical global data management and solutions includes defining, documenting and enforcing standards and workflows. Geography served- Aberdeen, Bangalore, Greater Noida and London
- Infosys-ECS Vertical- Senior Associate Consultant (Sept 2013-August 2014) – worked for Kuwait Oil Company (KOC) – Performance Management & Business Intelligence (PM&BI).Geography Served- Mysore and Bangalore
- GSPC, Gandhinagar – Oct 2008- March 2009 – Intern Geoscientist at Data Interpretation Center
- Research Birbal Sahani Institute of Palaeosciences (BSIP) Lucknow – research fellow (2010-2012)
Honours and Achievements:
- Appreciating performance award from the British Petroleum for Exceptional contribution in GDM Transformation, in June 2016.
- Performance Award from Wipro Ltd. (2017) - worth 1.25 Lakhs - Played Key role in transformation, creating innovative solutions and to develop new workflows for Future Model of Operation.
- Interest- Clean Energy, Source rock evaluation and Petroleum Data Management
- Effect of ZnO nanoparticles concentration as additives to the epoxidized Euphorbia Lathyris oil and their tribological characterization, Fuel (ISSN: 0016-2361-print; 1873-7153-web), Volume 285, Year 2021 DOI:10.1016/j.fuel.2020.119148
- Corte geológico a través del Himalaya de Garhwall, India noroccidental (Geological cross-section through the
Garhwall Himalaya, NW India), Spanish Journal Boletin de la Real Sociedad Espanola de Historia Natura, Volume 15, Year 2021. (ISSN: 2659-2703)
- Effect of Different Loads on the Friction and Wear Characteristics of Material Lubricated with Neem Oil. Paper accepted to be presented in International Conference on Technological Advancements in Materials Science and Manufacturing - (ICTAMSM 2021- http://ictamsm.co.in/) will be held in 19th to 20th Feb 2021 at Dehradun, Uttarakhand and published in Elsevier-Materials Today Proceedings (Scopus Indexed).
- Effect of ZnO nanoparticles concentration on the Friction and wear behaviour of Mahua oil. Paper accepted to be presented in International Conference on Technological Advancements in Materials Science and Manufacturing - (ICTAMSM 2021- http://ictamsm.co.in/) will be held in 19th to 20th Feb 2021 at Dehradun, Uttarakhand and published in Elsevier-Materials Today Proceedings (Scopus Indexed).
- Tribological Analysis of Putranjiva Oil with effect of CuO as an additive Paper accepted to be presented in International Conference on Technological Advancements in Materials Science and Manufacturing - (ICTAMSM 2021- http://ictamsm.co.in/) will be held in 19th to 20th Feb 2021 at Dehradun, Uttarakhand and published in Elsevier-Materials Today Proceedings (Scopus Indexed).
- Chemical modification of juliflora oil with trimethylolpropane (TMP) and effect of TiO2 nanoparticles concentration during tribological investigation, Fuel (ISSN: 0016-2361-print; 1873-7153-web), Volume 280, Year 2020. DOI:10.1016/j.fuel.2020.118704
- Experimental Evaluation of the Friction and Wear of Cassia Tora Oil with TiO2 Nanoparticles as an Additive International Conference on Advances in Chemical Engineering- AdChE-2020. Available at SSRN: https://ssrn.com/abstract=3721575 or http://dx.doi.org/10.2139/ssrn.3721575
- Consultancy project for Fédération Internationale de Football Association (FIFA) South Asia (2021) – providing infrastructure consultancy services for construct Stadium Complex in Pokhara, Nepal.
- Porosity & Permeability measurement of given core samples from Kobra, Chattisgarh, India. Consultancy project funded by Mineral Exploration Corporation Ltd (MECL) and National Aluminum Corporation Ltd (NALCO), Govt. of India. September 2012.
- Geological Field Investigation for site selection of a Water Impoundment for Eco-tourism, Srinagar. Funded by Department of Irrigation, Govt. of Uttarakhand. 2011
- American Association of Petroleum Geologist (AAPG)
- The Indian Science Congress Association
- Himalayan Geology, Wadia Institute of Himalayan Geology (WIHG)