Dr. Hardik Daga
Ph.D. on ‘Legal Framework Relating to State Trading Enterprises: A Study in the context of International Trade Practices’ from Faculty of Law Jai Narain Vyas University, Jodhpur (2021).
LL.M. Specialising in International Trade and Investment Laws from National Law University Jodhpur (2017).
B.B.A. LL.B. from National Law University Odisha (2016)
- Was employed as an Assistant Professor of Law at IMS Unison University, School of Law, Dehradun (August 2020-May 2022).
- Worked as Guest Faculty of Law at Jai Narayan Vyas University Jodhpur (Aug 2019-May 2020).
- Worked as an Associate at the office of Additional Advocate General S.S. Ladrecha,
Rajasthan High Court, Jodhpur (May, 2017- May, 2020).
International Trade, Investment and Intellectual Property Laws.
- Chapter ‘The Confluence of Intellectual Property Rights & Environment Protection of Bio Diversity by IPR in Light of Objectives of the Convention on Biological Diversity’ published in Environmental Sustainability and Development authored by Prof. (Dr.) R.N. Sharma, published by School of Law IMS Unison, University, Dehradun, ISBN : 978-93-843855-38.
- Published paper titled ‘The Quest for Pedigree: The Ugly Truth About Selective Breeding of Dogs and the Required Intervention’, Bharti Law Review, Volume IX, Issue 3, January-March, 2021, ISSN 2278-6996.
- Published paper titled ‘State Trading Enterprises: A Critical Study in Context of Agro Industry In India’ in Pragyaan: Journal of Law, IMS Unison University, Dehradun, Vol. 10, Issue 2, ISSN 2278-8093.
- Published paper titled ‘Morality of Patents: Analysing the Moral Issues Surrounding Gene Patents’ Indian Law Conclave Review, Vol. 1 (2020), Published by Adhrit Foundation, ISBN: 978-81-935257-1-5.
- Published paper titled ‘Future of Innovation and Commerce: Confluence of Copyright in Audio Visual Trade Industry and the Underlying Issues’ published in International Journal of Law Management & Humanities, Vol. 2, Issue 2, 2019, ISSN (2581-5369).
- Cleared UGC NET, July 2018.
Honours and Achievements:
Distinction of winning first prize in paper presentation, titled ‘Morality of Patents: Analysing the Moral Issues Surrounding Gene Patents’, at 2nd Indian Law Enclave,August 10-11, 2019, organized by Adhrit Foundation