Dr Mohit Kumar Gupta
Assistant Professor [Senior Scale]
- PhD from Jawaharlal Nehru University , Title: India and Global Civil Nuclear Regulatory Regime : Legal and Policy Analysis
- LLM from Campus Law Centre, Delhi University , Dissertation Title: Inadequacies of Vienna Convention on Law of Treaties
- M.Phil. from Jawaharlal Nehru University , Dissertation Title: Indo-US Nuclear Deal: Major Legal Issues.
- LLB(Hons.) from University of Allahabad 
- Assistant Professor (Senior Scale) at UPES
- Assistant Professor (Senior Scale) at SVTG College of Law, (2019-2021)
- Faculty of Law, SGT University, Gurugram from December (2018 to 2019)
- Faculty of Law at Lloyd College of Law (2014-2016)
- Assistant Professor National Law University (2013-2014)
- Assistant Professor (Selection Grade-Amity law School Delhi (2011-2012)
- Assistant Professor (Visiting) at Indian Society of International Law (2010-present)
Recent Publications :
- Nuclear Non-proliferation and Nuclear Liability : The Law at Crossroad, published by Satyam Law International, New Delhi, ISBN: 978-93-82823-71-1 in 2017 available @ amazon.com.
- India United States Nuclear Agreement : Lex Examen published by Satyam Law International, New Delhi, ISBN: 978-93-82823-31-5 in 2016 available @ amazon.com.
- Inadequacies of Vienna Convention on Law of Treaties and India US Practice published by Satyam Law International, New Delhi. ISBN: 978-93-82823-17-9 in 2015 available @ amazon.com.
B. Book Chapters
- Chapter titled “India EU Submergence in Civil Nuclear Cooperation”, published in the book “Changing Contours of the European Union”, ISBN: 978-93-91002-79-4 in 2022.
- Chapter titled “International Legal Framework for Nuclear Energy and Nuclear Non-proliferation: An Overview”, published in the book “Contemporary Reflections in International Law: Some Random Reflections ”, ISBN: 978-93-82823-69-8 in 2017.
C. Journal Articles
- An article titled India’s 2010 Civil Liability for Nuclear Damage Act and International Legal Issues in Indian Journal of International Law, Vol. 51 (2)ISSN: 1471-8197 (2011).
- An article titled “Juvenile Justice System: India and the West : A Critical Legal Study” was published in “Indian Journal of Law and Legal Research” Vol. IV Issue 2 with ISSN: 2582-8878 in 2022.
- An article titled “Uniform Civil Code: A Feminist Perspective” was published in the “Indian Journal of Law and Legal Research” Vol. IV Issue 2 with ISSN: 2582-8878 in 2022.
- Member of World Institute of Nuclear Security, Vienna
- Deputy Chair on Nuclear Disarmament with International Council of Jurists, London.
- Member of PSR, United States.
Honours and Achievements:
- Awarded First Prize by Chief Justice of Allahabad High Court in a debate (2002)
- Gold Medallist in two Papers in LL.M examination (2008)
- Presented paper in British Academy organised conference (2010)
- Selected for an NTI sponsored course on Nuclear Non-proliferation (2011)
- Qualified UGC NET-JRF in Law (2012)
- Invited by University of Montpellier for a course on Nuclear Law (2012)
- Attended invitee to CTBT Diplomacy and Public Policy Course Vienna (2013)
- Panelist in the 1st Conference of International Law & International affairs (2013)
- Presided as judge in Semi-Final of 30th Bar Council of India Trust Moot (2014)
- Attended 13th Summer Course on Int. Law organized by ISIL (2014)
- Presented paper ‘Mahatma Gandhi & International Law’ in Nat.Conf.(2016)
- Qualified UGC NET-JRF in Human Rights (2018)
- Invited by CTBTO number of times in its preparatory commission- latest (2019)
- Nuclear Disarmament
- Nuclear Non-proliferation
- National Security
- Strategic Relations of India with the western States
- Use of Force in International Law
- Human Rights in the context of feminist perspective
- Environment Laws