Assistant Professor-Selection Grade
Ph.D. (Family Law) from Faculty of Law, A.M.U Aligarh. Title of the thesis is- “Effects of Divorce on Women and Children: A Case Study of District Aligarh, Lucknow, Sambhal, Moradabad and Bareilly of U.P.” awarded in September 2020.
LLM (Commercial Law) from Aligarh Muslim University in 2013 with 63.4%.
National Eligibility Test: June 2013 (Law).
BA.LL.B.(Hons.) from Aligarh Muslim University in 2008 with 70%.
- Worked as Assistant Professor at the School of Law, Presidency University, Bangalore from 26th August, 2021 to 21st June 2022. I have taught Company Law, Legal Research and Methodology, Law and Justice in a Globalized World to UG and PG Students. Also served as NAAC Criteria-3 Coordinator, BCI Coordinator, Program Head (LLM), Research Club Coordinator at the department.
- Worked as Assistant Professor at the Institute of Business Management, GLA University, Mathura, from the 1st of February 2020 to 11th August, 2021. I have taught Company Law, Consumer Protection Laws, Business Law to undergraduate students.
- Served as Assistant Professor (Law), Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi from 21st September 2017 to 31st May 2018. Subjects taught-International trade and finance, Public Policy and Control of Business, Gender Justice and Family Patriarchy, Conflict of Laws.
- Worked as Assistant Professor (Law) at A.M.U Murshidabad Centre, West Bengal from 4th August 2014 to 18th December 2015. Subjects taught-Hindu law, Intellectual Property Rights, International trade law, Administrative law, Cyber law, Legal Remedies, U.P. Land laws to the BA.LL.B (Hons.) Students.
Family Law, Gender Studies, IPR, Commercial Law
- Book Chapter titled “A Critical Analysis of Right to Health Enshrined in the Constitution of India: Issues and Challenges in the Present Context” got published in book LAW, PUBLIC HEALTH, AND PANDEMIC "CHANGING DIMENSIONS OF THE RIGHT TO HEALTH" bearing ISBN: 978-93-5470-586-1 in 2022.
- Book chapter titled “Understanding Women’s Issues through the Lens of Media” published in book (SDG-5 Gender Equality & Female Empowerment Policy for Sustainable Development) bearing ISBN No. 978-93-87537- 82-8 in 2021.
- Article titled “Decentralization of Power: A Progressive Step towards Women Empowerment” published in the book (Interrogating Women Empowerment: The Global Experience) bearing ISBN No. 9789387839069 in 2018.
Honours and Achievements:
- Received University Merit Scholarship in LL.M First Year
- Joint secretary, Law Society, Faculty of Law, A.M.U during session 2009-10 & 2010-11.
- Student Organizer, Club for short evening courses, GEC A.M.U during session 2011-12.
- Third topper of my batch in B.A.LLB (Hons.)
- Panelist for virtual round table discussion on “Non-traditional forms of Intellectual Property” being organized by the Centre for Intellectual Property Research and Advocacy(CIPRA), Symbiosis Law School, Hyderabad on 12th May 2022.
- Engaged a virtual session on “Cyberstalking: Legal Protection for Women in India” on 7th March 2022 organized by School of Commerce, Economics and Management, Presidency University, Bangalore.
- Engaged a Virtual Session on “Sexual & Reproductive Health of Women” on September 25th, 2021 organized by the Development & Justice Initiative, Jaipur, Rajasthan.