Assistant Professor of Law
Academic Background (Degrees, University Name & Year of Passing):
He completed his graduation in law from NALSAR University of Law, Hyderabad in the year 2015 and his L.L.M. in Human Rights Law from National Law School of India University (NLSIU), Bangaluru, in the year 2021. His dissertation submission was upon the topic‘Climate Change Induced Involuntary Migration: Questions of Governmentality’. He cleared UGC-NET in the year 2021 and is currently enrolled for the PhD Programme in Environmental Law in Maharashtra National Law University, Nagpur.
He has worked briefly in the Indian Institute of Legal Studies, Siliguri as the Assistant Professor of Law, faculty of Environmental Law. He was also a legal Coach in a CLAT preparatory institute for a period of two years. He has wide internship experience with a number of law firms in India, advocates of High courts and PSUs like ONGC, SAIL etc.
Honours and Achievements:
- Attended international conference on ‘Women Rights in Developing Countries: Issues and Challenges’ organised jointly by SLS, Pune and MNLU, Aurangabad on 15th May 2022.
- Attended workshop for Suicide Prevention and Mental well-being, held at NIMHANS Center for Wellbeing, National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro-Science (NIMHAMS), Bangaluru in December, 2019.
- Attended E- International Seminar on ‘Agrarian Society, Law And Development in the Era of Globalization’ held on 09th April, 2022 Organised jointly by Law Mantra Trust, ILI-Delhi, MNLU-Nagpur, HPNLU-Shimla, SRM-Sonepat.
- Attended three-day seminar on Disaster Management organised by National Institute of Disaster Management, New Delhi and Forest Research Institute, Dehradun on 21-23ed June, 2022.
His field of interest lies in International Humanitarian Law (IHL), Human Rights Law, Environmental Law and Labour Law.
- Research paper in International Humanitarian Law ‘Women during Armed Conflicts: Defenceless at the frontier’ published in the Special Issue of Jus Corpus Law Journal (Vol. 2 Issue 5) published in July 2022.
- Research Paper on ‘Position of Transgender ‘workmen’ in India: Time for change’ submitted to South Asian Post-Graduate Law Conference for perusal, for the upcoming conference on gender rights to be held on 25-26 November 2022 organised jointly by Faculty of Legal Studies, South Asian University, India, Maharashtra National Law University Mumbai, India. Jindal Global Law School, OPJGU, Sonipat, India and University of Colombo, Sri Lanka, University of Punjab, Lahore, Pakistan.