- B.A. LL. B (Hons.), National Law University & Judicial Academy, Guwahati (2011-2016)
- LL.M, TERI School of Advanced Studies, Delhi (2019-2020)
- Assistant Professor, UPES School of Law- April 2022-Present
- Assistant Professor, Indore Institute of Law- September 2021-April 2022
- Advocate, Actus Legal Associates- March 2021 to August 2021
- Law Clerk cum Research Assistant, Delhi State Legal Services Authority- April 2017 to April 2018.
Recent Publications :
- Published a Paper on “Electricity Regulatory Commission” in Think India Journal vide ISSN No: 0971- 1260, Vol.22, Issue-14 Dec, 2019.
- Was the Team Leader for Increasing Diversity by Increasing Access to Legal Education (IDIA)-North-East (Assam Chapter) under the mentorship by Late Prof. (Dr.) Shamnad Basheer in 2015.
Conferences & Seminars:
- Participated in the National Seminar on Education, Society and Human Rights organized by the National Human Rights Commission, New Delhi & Tezpur University, Assam (2012)
- Participated in the Seminar on “The Challenges before the Legal Profession in Contemporary Times” with Hon’ble Mr. Justice G.S. Singhvi, Judge, Supreme Court of India (2012)
- Acted as a Rapporteur for the Seminar on “Defending the Human Rights Defenders” organized at Haldwani, Uttarakhand, (2014).
- Presented a Paper on “Mobile Tower Radiations-A New Age Pollutant: An Environmental Law Perspective” for National Conference on Environment Law, Health & Sustainable Development, Dehradun (2018)
- Literary Champion of the Year 2008-2009 at G.M. Junior College, Sambalpur
- Have been a Volunteer with the Art of Living Foundation since 2020 (have organised a lot of courses including meditation and breath workshops)
- Environmental Law
- International Law
- Mining Law
- Forest Law