LLM in Access to Justice, School of Law, Rights & Constitutional Governance, TATA INSTITUTE OF SOCIAL SCIENCES, 2016
Five Years Integrated B.A. LLB (H), NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF STUDY AND RESEARCH IN LAW, 2015
Pursuing Ph. D. in Law from Alliance University, Bengaluru
- Snehadhara Foundation Bengaluru Senior Associate: Research and Advocacy and Programme Coordinator (April 2016-July 2018)
- Led the Centre for Inclusive Policy (CIP) setup to pursue policy research in inclusive education and rights of persons with disability.
- Led a project for making Aadhar card and disability certificate for persons with disability and document the process to create a knowledge document for reference.
- Drafted and reviewed tie-up contracts, memorandum of understanding, employee contracts, policy documents and other legal documents and coordinated in house and outreach programmes run by the organization for children and adults with disabilities.
- Amity University Jharkhand Assistant Professor, Amity Law School, (October 2018-February 2020)
- Alliance University Bengaluru Assistant Professor, School of Law (February 2020 – May 2022)
- UPES Dehradun (June 2022 – Present)
- Right to Equality, Caste and Social Inclusion
- Published a paper titled “Integration of Accused and Convicts in Society: A Study of Indian Criminal Justice Administration” in Vol. 5 Issue 1 of International Journal of Law, Management and Humanities [ISSN 2581-5369] DOI: https://doij.org/10.10000/IJLMH.112743
- Published a paper titled “Infringement of economic rights of minorities in India” in Vol. 4 Issue 1 of International Journal of Law, Management and Humanities [ISSN 2581-5369] DOI: http://doi.one/10.1732/IJLMH.25888
- Project for making disability certificate for persons with disability titled “Process documentation of Disability Certificate” can be accessed on https://snehadharafoundation.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/ProcessDocumentation_Disability-Certificate.pdf
- Project for making Aadhar card for persons with disability titled “Process documentation of Aadhaar enrolment project” can be accessed on https://snehadharafoundation.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/Final-Aadhaar-CIP-Processdocument.pdf
Seminars and Conferences:
- Presented Paper titled “Transformation of affirmative action policy in India” in Annual Themed Conference on Transformative Constitutionalism exploring ideas and possibilities in its theory and practice organized by Human Rights Lawyering Project, NLSIU Bengaluru and Ford foundation on 20th and 21st July 2019.
- Presented Paper titled “Infringement of economic rights of minorities in India” in 1st National Seminar on Human Rights and Administration of Justice organized by Amity Law School, Kolkata on 13th April 2019.
- Participated in a “National Workshop on Intellectual Property Management” on 11th December 2021 by Alliance Centre for Intellectual Property Rights, Alliance University, Bengaluru.
- Speaker at a workshop on “Innovation Management and IPR” organized by Amity University Jharkhand on 25th February 2019.
- Participated in the Advocacy Workshop organized by the George Washington University Law School and Campus Law Centre, Faculty of Law, Delhi University on 20th January 2012.
- The Right Approach: The Rational behind Affirmative action and policies, written while working in Snehadhara Foundation, can be accessed on https://snehadharafoundation.org/2017/12/08/the-right-approach-the-rational-behind-affirmativeaction-and-policies/
- The Right Approach: The problem of equality- Caste and Education, written while working in Snehadhara Foundation, can be accessed on https://snehadharafoundation.org/2017/11/29/theright-approach-the-problem-of-equality-caste-and-education/
- The Right Approach: The Problem of Equality, written while working in Snehadhara Foundation, can be accessed on https://snehadharafoundation.org/2017/11/22/the-right-approachthe-problem-of-equality/
- The Right Approach: The Dawn of Educational Policies in India, written while working in Snehadhara Foundation, can be accessed on https://snehadharafoundation.org/2017/08/23/theright-approach-the-dawn-of-educational-policies-in-india/
- The Right Approach: The census on disability India, written while working in Snehadhara Foundation, can be accessed on https://snehadharafoundation.org/2017/07/19/the-right-approachthe-census-on-disability
Honours and Achievements:
- Sitaram Modi Memorial medal instituted by Mr. R. N. Jhunjhunwala, Solicitor, Advocate, Notary & Senior Partner, Khaitan & Co., Advocates for scoring First Rank in Law of Contracts.
- Peer Reviewer of International Journal of Law and Social Sciences published by Alliance University, Bengaluru [ISSN 2454-8553]
- Editor, Lex ET Mutatio, Published by Alliance University.