- PhD in Media Laws, University of Petroleum & Energy Studies, Pursuing
- LLM (Constitutional & Administrative Laws), Uttarakhand Technical University, 2018
- BBA LLB (Corporate Laws), University of Petroleum & Energy Studies, 2015
- 2015 to 2022- Legal Practitioner at various Courts of Uttarakhand.
- January 2018 – May 2022- Visiting Faculty of Law at various Law & Business Schools.
Recent Publications :
- Presented a paper titled Medical Negligence in India at the 2nd International Conference organised by the Galgotias University published in the Lex Et Societatis (ISBN 978-93-87910-06-5)
- Bar Council of India
- Bar Council of Uttarakhand
- Bar Association of Dehradun
- Yi- Uttarakhand Chapter
Honours and Achievements:
- Completed Two Week Faculty Development Program on Advance Learning & Teaching at School of Law, UPES, Dehradun from 18th July to 29th July 2022.
- Completed One Week Faculty Development ToT Program on Disaster Management, organised by National Institute of Disaster Management, Ministry of Home Affairs, Govt. of India in collaboration with UPES, Dehradun & Uttarakhand State Disaster Management Authority from 22nd November to 26th November 2022.
- Attended webinar on Upgrading Research Planning and Academic Writing Skills using Scopus, Science Direct and Mendeley, 2020 organised by School of Business, University of Petroleum and Energy Studies, Dehradun, Uttarakhand
- Attended an International Webinar on “Impact of Covid-19 on Research and Academic Activities” organised in collaboration by the Government P.G. College, New Tehri, Uttarakhand and Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University, S.R.T. Campus, Tehri from June 19 to 20, 2020.
- Participated in the 2nd Doctoral Colloquium, 2019 organised by the University of Petroleum and Energy Studies and presented a Research paper titled “Rights of Media under Indian Constitutional Regime including Censorship and Cinematography”.
- Invited as Guest Speaker at the SDM Government P.G. College Doiwala, Uttarakhand to address students on Cyber Law, 2016
- 1st in National Moot Court Competition organised by Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi.
- Published an article “Disaster That Left Us Thinking” on Kedarnath tragedy in Garhwal Post.
- Constitutional Philosophy
- Media Laws
- Sports Laws
- Casteism in India