To be an institute of global standing for developing professionals in the field of technology in agriculture contributing to nation-building.
- To develop industry-focused professionals in the field of technology enabled agriculture.
- To promote research, innovation and entrepreneurship in agriculture to address the pressing needs of the nation.
- To create holistic knowledge ecosystem through training, research & development, outreach and consultancy.
- To practice and promote the highest standards of professional ethics and social responsibility.
2200+ Overall Students placed in 2018-19*
94% Placements in 2018-19*
560+ Recruiters in 2018-19*
* Placement statistics refer to the number of students who have opted for and are eligible for placements
*Partial list of strategic partners & campus recruiters
Engaging Guest Lectures
Immersive Industrial Tours
Chief Operating Officer, Crop Science Division of Bayer for India, Bangladesh & Sri Lanka
Dr. Raju Kapoor
Director Corporate Affairs, FMC Corporation
Mr. Raju Kapoor has proven leadership experience across businesses and functions, having held multiple leadership positions throughout his career.
Dr. J. P. Sharma
Joint Director Extension, IARI
Dr. Sharma has undertaken research on highly relevant topics like assessment, refinement of agricultural technologies & entrepreneurship development.
President, Human Capital & CSR, Hikal Limited
Kumaar Priyaranjan has over 27 years of rich experience as a HR professional with diversified functional expertise
Dr. Manoj Gupta
Principal Consultant - Digital & Sustainable Agriculture, Infosys
Dr. Gupta is a seasoned professional with 14+ years of rich experience in application of IoT in agriculture
Dr. P. C. Chaudhri
Ex. Chief General Manager
Mr. Chaudhri is a veteran in the field of rural development, having worked with IFFCO, Punjab National Bank and NABARD.
Advanced Computing Centre at UPES with world class facilities with network of more than 9000 computers
Digital labs with powerful systems for 2D/3D simulation