TV Anchoring & Reporting in the Age of Social Media
1. Media is often perceived as a glamorous industry by students, however the glamour comes with a lot of perseverance and hard work.
2. Is social media an enabler or an impediment for a TV journalist?
3. Technology has changed the way reporting happens in today’s times.
4. How would TV anchoring be different for a public channel like Lok Sabha TV from a private channel?
5. Difference in the reporting style and content for English and Hindi channels.
6. Today’s journalists are expected to be multi taskers.
Learn tips from the industry experts on how to become a good TV reporter or a good TV anchor. Know if good looks are enough to be a good TV anchor and the importance of language & articulation for TV anchors and reporters.
Eminent Guest Speakers:
o Ms. Alka Saxena, Former Editor - Zee News, Senior Television Journalist and Anchor
o Mr. Anurag Punetha, Senior News Anchor, Lok Sabha TV
o Mr. Himanshu Shekhar Mishra, Editor (Government Affairs), NDTV India
Prof. K G Suresh, Dean, School of Modern Media, UPES
Senior journalist, communication expert and a noted academician with over three decades of experience in the industry and academia.