B.Tech Electronics And Computer Engineering - WEARABLE DEVICES
The B.Tech. Electronics & Computer Engineering (Wearable Devices) program at UPES School of Advanced Engineering is designed to provide students with a deep understanding of the rapidly evolving field of wearable technologies. The specialization focuses on equipping students with the necessary skills to design and develop innovative wearable devices that can be seamlessly integrated into various aspects of daily life. Throughout the program, students will delve into sensor technology, exploring the latest advancements in sensors that can efficiently gather data from the human body. They will also gain expertise in wireless communication protocols, enabling them to establish efficient and reliable connections between wearable devices and external systems. The curriculum emphasizes embedded systems, training students to program and optimize the hardware and software components of wearable devices for optimal performance.
Moreover, the program places significant importance on human-computer interaction, enabling students to create user-friendly wearable devices that cater to the needs and preferences of end-users. By merging principles of electronics and computer engineering, this specialized program empowers students to craft wearable devices that find applications in various industries, including healthcare, fitness, fashion, and beyond.
Overall, the B.Tech. Electronics & Computer Engineering (Wearable Devices) program at UPES School of Advanced Engineering equips students with a well-rounded skill set to meet the growing demand for wearable technology experts. Graduates of this program will be at the forefront of the wearable devices industry, contributing to advancements in technology that enhance people's lives and revolutionize various sectors.
- The B.Tech. Electronics & Computer Engineering (Wearable Devices) program at UPES offers a unique specialization in wearable devices, empowering students to lead the revolution in wearable technology and IoT advancement.
- Students will delve into cutting-edge courses on advanced microcontrollers and sensors, equipping them with the technical expertise to design and develop innovative wearable devices.
- The B.Tech. Electronics & Computer Engineering (Wearable Devices) program emphasizes learning about ubiquitous computing, enabling students to understand how to create seamless and interconnected wearable solutions that integrate seamlessly with everyday life.
- Through dedicated courses on real-time operating systems, students will gain hands-on experience in building responsive and efficient wearable technology that can cater to diverse user needs.
- Students will be trained to contribute effectively to the expanding IoT ecosystem, fostering the development of wearable devices that can transform industries and enhance user experiences.
- The program emphasizes practical learning, allowing students to work on real-world wearable technology projects, preparing them to address real challenges in the field and drive meaningful innovation.
Future Scope / Industry Trends
The future scope of the B.Tech. Electronics & Computer Engineering (Wearable Devices) program appears promising as wearable technology emerges as a vital component in the healthcare industry. Students specializing in this field will find abundant opportunities to work in health care, while also benefiting from the potential for advanced studies in biomedical engineering through masters and PhD programs. Key industry players like GE Healthcare, GeBBS Healthcare Solutions, and Apple are among the prominent recruiters in this specialization. With wearable technology poised to revolutionize healthcare, graduates in this domain can expect a multitude of prospects and exciting career paths ahead.
The B.Tech. Electronics & Computer Engineering (Wearable Devices) program offered by UPES School of Advanced Engineering is a cutting-edge and specialized course designed to equip students with the skills and knowledge required to develop innovative wearable technologies. This interdisciplinary program combines electronics, computer engineering, and wearable device design to produce graduates who can excel in this rapidly evolving industry. Students will gain hands-on experience in developing wearable devices for healthcare, fitness, fashion, and other industries. Upon completion of the program, graduates will have a wide range of career opportunities, including roles in wearable device research and development, product design, embedded systems engineering, and healthcare technology sectors, making them highly sought-after professionals in this burgeoning field.
The B.Tech. Electronics & Computer Engineering (Wearable Devices) program at UPES School of Advanced Engineering offers exceptional placements, opening doors to promising career opportunities for its graduates. The program's industry-aligned curriculum equips students with cutting-edge knowledge in wearable technology, embedded systems, and computer engineering. Through strategic collaborations with leading companies and rigorous training, students gain hands-on experience and practical skills highly sought after by employers. As a result, graduates of this specialized program are highly sought after by top organizations, both in the wearable device industry and other related sectors. The remarkable placement track record of UPES School of Advanced Engineering ensures that students are well-prepared to thrive in the competitive job market and make significant contributions to the rapidly evolving field of wearable devices.
Click here for detailed Fee Structure.
Interested students must meet the minimum eligibility criteria for B.Tech. Electronics & Computer Engineering (Wearable Devices) as specified below: Minimum 50% marks in Classes X and XII. with 50% in PCM (Physics/Chemistry and Mathematics) in Class XII.
The selection criteria for students who wish to pursue B.Tech. Electronics & Computer Engineering (Wearable Devices) at UPES depends on their individual performance in UPESEAT / JEE / Board Merit / SAT/ CUET.