To be a leading global business school known for developing professionals through excellent outcome based learning.
- Develop industry deployable/employable management professionals with international outlook.
- Create an ecosystem that promotes development of world – class faculty and teaching resources.
- Evolve as a thought leader in chosen domains by undertaking cutting – edge research and advisory activities.
- Engage with industry practitioners and be abreast of contemporary knowledge and business practices.
- Inculcate human values among the SoB Fraternity
BBA with specialisation in Human Resource Management/Marketing Management/Operations ManagementDetails
BBA Auto MarketingDetails
BBA Digital MarketingDetails
BBA Media ManagementDetails
BBA Financial Analysis and ServicesDetails
BBA Accounting and Information SystemsDetails
BBA Analytics and Big DataDetails
BBA Entrepreneurship and Family BusinessDetails
B.Com. (Hons.) Banking, Insurance and ManagementDetails
B.Com. (Hons.) TaxationDetails
B.Sc. Actuarial ScienceDetails
570+ Students placed last year*
96% School of Business Placements last year*
240+ Recruiters last year*
* Placement statistics refer to the number of students who have opted for and are eligible for placements
*Partial list of strategic partners & campus recruiters
Engaging Guest Lectures
Immersive Industrial Tours
MBA, Intl. Business
UPES and my department of International Business helped me transform myself from an introvert person to a completely confident and better person.FULL STORY
BBA, Financial Analysis
UPES has been a great help in shaping my career...FULL STORY
BBA, Digital Marketing
UPES was always my choice in view of its niche specialisations and the beautiful infra...FULL STORY
Advanced Computing Centre at UPES with world class facilities with network of more than 9000 computers
Digital labs with powerful systems for 2D/3D simulation
6th Agro-Horticulture Supply Chain Conference
There is an urgent need for awareness among the farmers about the latest practices in farming, crop protection, value addition, and revenue realization. UPES as an institution is attempting to create a platform on above-said issues by organizing “6th Agro-Horticulture Supply Chain Conference on 4th-5th Oct 2019 (AHSCC-2019)” which facilitates deliberations on Financial, Technical and Economic issues in Agro and Horticulture Supply Chain by researchers, experts, academicians and policymakers.
Feb 27, 2019
Jan 23, 2019