ADMISSION OPEN FOR 2020
FEW OF KEY RECRUITERS
WHY STUDY B.DES.AT SCHOOL OF DESIGN UPES
100%School of Design placements last year*
30+Recruiters last year
B.DES COURSESWITH SPECIALIZATION IN
Animation & VFX
Graphics & Communication Design
User Experience &Interaction Design
Interior and Retail Spaces Design
Transportation & Mobility Design
LIFE AT SCHOOL OF DESIGN
- For Examination Pathway:
- Minimum 50% marks at Higher & Senior Secondary level (10th & 12th)
|Program||Exam Name||Last Date to Apply||Mode Of Exam||Exam Date||Interview Date|
|B. Des.||UPESDAT||9 May 2020||Online||12 - 14 May 2020||TBA|
- For Non Examination Pathway:
Eligibility Criteria Admission Criteria
Board Merit: - Minimum 60% marks in class X and XII (Any Stream)
Minimum 50% marks in class X and XII with valid JEE MAIN/UCEED scores.
Presentation of Portfolio and Interview.
UCEED valid ranking to be announced
In case you do not meet the UCEED eligibility criteria you can apply for UPESDAT Online test.
- Examination Pathway:
- UPES Design Aptitude Test (UPESDAT) followed up by Personal Interview and presentation on the work portfolio
- Non - Examination Pathway:
- On the basis of Board Merit / JEE Mains / UCEED Merit followed up by Personal Interview and presentation on the work portfolio
Interviews and Portfolio Presentation schedule: To be announced.
- Transportation Design Studios
- Design Consultancy
- Accessory Design Studios
- Furniture Design
- Retail Design
- Architectural Design
- Electronics Companies
100%* Placements in 2020 in companies such as:
- Tata Elxsi
- Infosys Limited
- Siemens Technology Services
- IDE Autoworks
- Royal Enfield
- Escorts Ltd
- Abhikalp Design Studio
*Disclaimer – Placements statistics refer to the number of students who have opted for and are eligible for placements
Specialisation at UPES comes bundled with global opportunities
- Free 4-week study abroad programme in Berlin and Vancouver (pay only for travel and stay).
- 50% scholarship for international PG programmes at academic partner institutes in UK, Europe, USA and Canada.
- Two Professional Courses* from AWS, IBM, Tableau.
25% Scholarship for Girl Students
25% scholarship will be offered on tuition fees of complete program duration for all girl students taking admission in any of the UG or PG programs for 2020 intake.
Up to 100% merit based scholarships
Scholarship will be offered to students securing an aggregate of 80% marks in class X & XII & 80% marks in CBSE/ ICSE / State Examination Board.
Disclaimer: Only one category of scholarship can be availed by student, Multiple scholarship to one candidate will not be granted.
- Access to free 3800+ global courses on Coursera
- Design Thinking powered by IBM
- AI and ML experience